NeatO Gang MLB Color Rush (24. Minnesota Twins)

raysox

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all great. I'd personally swap the black and white for the Orioles, though. Just doesn't feel Orioles-y enough. (idk)

Just throwing this out there, a Highlanders-themed Yankees jersey could be pretty cool for this series.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Tigers-02.png

I have a theory that the Tigers should make the grey pullovers from the 80s their home uniform. The current one has too many outlines for my like when the old one is a clean bold look. Anyways, that's what I wanted to start with for the Tigers. Went navy over orange, and then matched the old look as close to as I could.

Tigers-01.png

Braves-02.png

My roommate is a Braves fan, and we drove up to the Friday game in the last series at Turner Field. That was a fun experience, and you know what a perfect way to move on to the new ballpark is? A throwback! What I did was make a fauxback to the Hank Aaron era away uniforms. The only real difference is instead of the lowercase a logo, I put a red current A on a white front cap. I felt like I hadn't done enough original caps like the rest of the boys, so that felt good!

Braves-01.png

Mets Color Rush Two-02.png

Hey everyone, I'm Dynamo (or Jonathan, Joey, Jonno... long list) and I'm also a member of the NeatO Gang.  I talk for a living, but in the same job I also do a lot of video and motion graphic production as well as graphics for social media.

My team to share is the New York Mets.  I've really liked the blue jerseys with the silver the Mets introduced a few years back, so I've decided to riff off of that, and cross it with the pajama jerseys from the 80's with the shoulder stripes that NYM has started wearing again currently.Mets Color Rush Two-01.png

Who wants a second helping of Thanksgiving Color Rush!

Reds-02.png

I came up with the idea for this one while everyone was complaining about the amount of the ones I was doing. I wanted to record myself making it, but it didn't work out. The Reds have a red jersey already, and a sick throwback look. So what I did was make a red version of that. The hat is white because, that is a lot of red, and Pete Rose likes white fashion caps. Lastly, swapping the Mr. Red Legs and Reds logo on the sleeves was a last second decision.

Reds-01.png

Archived