raysox

NeatO Gang MLB Color Rush (24. Minnesota Twins)

Simple, sleek but not sold on Mr. Redlegs being  the chest logo. 

My thinking was they have a C-Reds logo on the chest and Redlegs on the sleeve

8 hours ago, coco1997 said:

The Reds turned out very cool. I actually dig Mr. Redlegs as a front logo. 

Any chance we can see the White Sox from @Dbroalexander?

yeah DYLAN

Jaysheader-02.png

Hey gang, me again. As I mentioned off the top, I'm the Canadian Correspondent for the NeatO Gang, and a noted Jays fan. I've always loved the powder blue, and I wish they would do something different with it. (I was hoping they'd at least bring back throwbacks for the 40th.)

Regardless, here's a new spin on the Jays!

Jays-01.png

I dig the look you came up for the Reds. I think if you either add a little black to the striping/stroke to the numbers it would look even better. Or if you eliminated all of the black together (i.e. the belt - make it white)...could work too.

Sorry for the delay in posts. Real life and Thanksgiving and stuff got in the way. But I'm ready to resurrect this series... And I'll do so with one of my least favorite teams...WhiteSox_ColorRush_Banner.png

Now, I've always been very Anti-Sox Socks because I'm a Cubs fan and it's what we do. I'm not a big fan of their current branding. It's not terrible or anything, and it's not my inner Cub, it's just aesthetically I don't care for it. But I am a fan of their past looks. Including this which I wish I would have worked into this concept somehow.

WhiteSox_ColorRush_Uniform.png

I decided to merge their "softball" jerseys with their current colors. I like Swingy Stick Man And decided to go with a silver jersey as I don't think we had another team go with it. So in a MLB Color Rush full of red and blue, why not give the Sox Socks their own color? This one's for you CoCo. You my boy. 

Very cool look for the Sox. I love the cap design, and the "SOX" on the front without the stripes is an interesting idea.

Good to see the series back in action!

Now who's gonna be brave and try the Yankees?

vwQaV83.jpg

Been awhile since I've posted in our Color Rush thread. But next up for me is the Washington Nationals. I spent the last year living and work in the Washington, D.C. metro and this is where I got my inspiration for this jersey. George Washington's family coat of arms is the D.C. city flag and very common site around D.C. - I decided to work this into the Nationals jersey and bring back the old DC logo for this version. Next up for me after the Nationals will be the New York Yankees. 

UurkjWi.jpg

No navy makes for a clean look that I really like. I wonder if the Yankees jersey won't be navy blue. 

On November 24, 2016 at 10:45 PM, mhenderson95 said:

Jaysheader-02.png

Hey gang, me again. As I mentioned off the top, I'm the Canadian Correspondent for the NeatO Gang, and a noted Jays fan. I've always loved the powder blue, and I wish they would do something different with it. (I was hoping they'd at least bring back throwbacks for the 40th.)

Regardless, here's a new spin on the Jays!

Jays-01.png

Could you use their current number font

Twins_ColorRush-02.png

Ok so next up is the Minnesota Twins

I really dig the Twins script logo and I like it in white like on their BP jerseys. I'm also a big fan of their old helmets and the hats they modeled after them for the All Star Game a few years ago, so I brought those back.

Twins_ColorRush-01.png

I guess the one thing we didn't consider is the amount of teams that use blue :)

Great job on the Twins. I always liked the white lettering on navy jersey look. 

Also, you might want to update the thread title. :)

The Twins are one of my favorites so far. I've always loved the white letters on navy for them. Great job!