Snapchat Geofilters

TheGiantsFan

So I finally got around to making one of these filters. This one was approved this morning. 

geofilter_template_boise_ID_cityoftrees.png

Honestly kind of surpised there wasn't a City of Trees filter already for the Boise area. So I went ahead and fixed that. Next I plan on working on where I currently live, about 16 miles west in Nampa. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had two more accepted bringing my total up to 5 active.

The first one is for the same school as my first one and the second is for Norwell, Mass. 

awhgs tbh tbh.png

Geofilteright.png

I'm actually pretty surprised on how the AWHS one got accepted as basic as it is. The only reason I decided to make another one was to be able to use the community metrics. 

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

5 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

So I finally got around to making one of these filters. This one was approved this morning. 

Honestly kind of surpised there wasn't a City of Trees filter already for the Boise area. So I went ahead and fixed that. Next I plan on working on where I currently live, about 16 miles west in Nampa. 

Man, I just left there this morning or else I would have tested it out for you. Looks really sharp, it's nice to see something a bit different for the area!

spacer.png

13 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Might be headed up to Boise for college next year, good to know they've got a good filter B)

a2BRS8U.png

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my first geofilter last night for my hometown of Prince George, BC. I included our most famous landmark and mascot Mr. PG, holding the city flag.

There are already three geofilters for the entire city of Prince George so I hope this one is actually considered.

Mr. PG Filter.png

Edit: just got the email that it wasn't accepted. Any ideas on how I could tweak it?

• 2 weeks later...

Had this one rejected. I'm thinking it's because I made the geofence too large, yet there's a filter that encloses the entirety of the White Mountains. Thinking about resubmitting it with a smaller area. Thoughts?

Edit: Re-submitted it and it already got rejected again. I guess they really don't want large areas.

geofilter_mwv.png

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

• 2 weeks later...

abq geofilter.png

I made this geofilter and got it accepted at the beginning of the year. I really like it, but I wish I'd put some sort of drop shadow or outline on the "Albuquerque NM" part. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit your own accepted geofilter?

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

On 1/26/2017 at 11:27 AM, GeauxColonels said:

Is there a website out there that has an image repository of active geofilters?

There is not one specifically for that purpose, though my Snapchat Geofilter Collection on Flickr has over 1,200 that I've collected myself on my travels. Pretty close, so to say! Haha...

There's also quite a bunch of Geofilter accounts on Instagram that serve a similar purpose.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, Jabel777 said:

abq geofilter.png

I made this geofilter and got it accepted at the beginning of the year. I really like it, but I wish I'd put some sort of drop shadow or outline on the "Albuquerque NM" part. Does anyone know if there is a way to edit your own accepted geofilter?

You're the creator of that geofilter? WHAAATTT? I never knew! I was back down there a couple of months ago from a family visit and used that. Wow! Glad to know that someone from the boards is giving some love to my former hometown, the 505!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived