• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

Yep. Work smarter not harder!

That's what my dad always tells me. Seriously though, this series has been great. You've done a great job making the teams feel professional yet minor league at the same time and it's been really fun to watch.

spacer.png

I totally just realized something. On your snake logo the way the fangs go is kinda off. Looking at some reference images of snakes, the fangs do point slightly inside the mouth, meaning they aren't straight up and down. But they're also curved towards the throat instead of at a 90 degree angle like you have. I think the logo looks great, but that's the one thing that's slightly off. Fix that up and it's 100% perfect.

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

I totally just realized something. On your snake logo the way the fangs go is kinda off. Looking at some reference images of snakes, the fangs do point slightly inside the mouth, meaning they aren't straight up and down. But they're also curved towards the throat instead of at a 90 degree angle like you have. I think the logo looks great, but that's the one thing that's slightly off. Fix that up and it's 100% perfect.

Yep totally correct, but I over exaggerated them for effect. That would be a heck of a bite now wouldn't it?

That snake might just be permanent.

Archived