• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this is just me but is no one else kind of confused as to why Minnesota's farm team is in El Paso? As of right row, El Paso has to be close to its yearly low, but it is 41 degrees difference from Minneapolis at the time of writing this post. But from a logo standpoint, I really love this concept series. For The Diablos Helmets and pants, however, I don't think 'Devil' as much as I think 'He put the Reddit upvote upside down'. Try to make the tip more devil-y for lack of better words.

7 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

I don't know if this is just me but is no one else kind of confused as to why Minnesota's farm team is in El Paso? 

Because it's a Draft-Based League. All of the details are in the introduction and throughout the thread. As far as the "Tip", it's intended to match the "Tip" on the Primary.

2 hours ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

Because it's a Draft-Based League. All of the details are in the introduction and throughout the thread. As far as the "Tip", it's intended to match the "Tip" on the Primary.

I understood that part about the tip, but I was wondering if you would stylize it more, like just the thing below

diablo.png

I'd rather see that than just a plain ol' arrow, personally. Don't get me wrong, I love the work you've done on this project, just some C&C always helps, you know.

Archived