• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/19/2016 at 6:23 PM, ~Bear said:

It says Greenville, Connecticut instead of Greenville, SC. The grey-brown numbers get lost in the home jersey. Maybe add a white outline? Still, good job. I like the logo. 

The location dot is also Greensboro, NC area instead of the Greenville, SC area

7 hours ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

@WavePunter, Thanks!

It's Greenville, NC and yep the locator was  a bit off.

Greenville, SC is the one that's halfway in-between Atlanta and Charlotte (as you mentioned in the team description).. Greenville, NC is near the coast - nowhere near the foothills of the Appalachian mountains.. unless i'm missing something, i think you're referring to Greenville, SC

plus, in your original map with all the city locations and conference dividing lines, the silver football shape is on Greenville, SC

1 hour ago, WavePunter said:

Greenville, SC is the one that's halfway in-between Atlanta and Charlotte (as you mentioned in the team description).. Greenville, NC is near the coast - nowhere near the foothills of the Appalachian mountains.. unless i'm missing something, i think you're referring to Greenville, SC

plus, in your original map with all the city locations and conference dividing lines, the silver football shape is on Greenville, SC

Yeah, obviously I should not attempt to leave the house without firm directions. Thanks for pointing this out. I will adjust that.

I did the original information for all of these thing back in 2013. There may be a few hiccups here and there.

This is a work in progress (not perfect yet) and I'm appreciative of the help in pointing out these blips.

Having said that, the team is in North Carolina, regardless of where the original map and information may have indicated.

3 hours ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

Yeah, obviously I should not attempt to leave the house without firm directions. Thanks for pointing this out. I will adjust that.

I did the original information for all of these thing back in 2013. There may be a few hiccups here and there.

This is a work in progress (not perfect yet) and I'm appreciative of the help in pointing out these blips.

Having said that, the team is in North Carolina, regardless of where the original map and information may have indicated.

Definitely understandable, but the reasons given earlier (one of the country's largest growing cities, location between Atlanta and Charlotte, etc) make Greenville, SC a better option imo.. I had never even heard of Greenville, NC before today..

32372337722_1369538d8d_o.png

So apparently I didn't realize that there was a Greenville, NC either..which lead me to combine data from both and  confuse the heck out myself and @WavePunter

who thankfully got this thing right! Designer fired! New designer will pay much more attention to detail moving forward...

The Greenville, South Carolina Maulers do actually live in Greenville, South Carolina. 

31681223794_663e121bac_o.png

Archived