• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Did you come up with these logos? Some of them look awfully similar to ones posted here over the years

50 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

The Grizzlies/Coyotes are the ones that stood out as something I'd seen before to me.

Yes, these are mine. I no longer go by GotPixels.

This project was considered sort of whack several years back, but now, not so much.

Either way, I'm here to share and finish as #ConceptLeagues.

I like the double green. Would like to see a little more forest green in the details, but that's your call.

But I can't decide if the helmet is gloss or matte. Looks gloss in the action shot and the merch shot, and matte with the uniforms.

Guest darkpiranha

Welcome back!  Can't wait to see where you take the series this go round.  Last time around, it was easily one of the most exciting, creative, and comprehensive series ever presented here.   

On 12/9/2016 at 7:06 AM, darkpiranha said:

Welcome back!  Can't wait to see where you take the series this go round.  Last time around, it was easily one of the most exciting, creative, and comprehensive series ever presented here.   

Thanks DP.

This time around, it's a marathon, not a sprint. 

On 12/7/2016 at 3:07 PM, rjrrzube said:

I like the double green. Would like to see a little more forest green in the details, but that's your call.

But I can't decide if the helmet is gloss or matte. Looks gloss in the action shot and the merch shot, and matte with the uniforms.

I did both because I couldn't really decide which one I liked best.

On 12/5/2016 at 5:03 PM, Jimmy Lethal said:

Yo, man, I love this. I actually came up with my own Minor League Football concept today, with one American conference and one European conference as a throwback to the WLAF/NFL Europe. Keep it up!

Much appreciated.

On 12/9/2016 at 8:41 AM, Htown1141 said:

Take note @Veras. This is how you do a Hurricane concept:P

Seriously, though, fantastic concept. However, maybe use a different number font. It doesn't look right with the wordmark as modern as it is.

I will look at this later on as I tweak along the way. The block style is my fall back. 

41 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

It says Greenville, Connecticut instead of Greenville, SC. The grey-brown numbers get lost in the home jersey. Maybe add a white outline? Still, good job. I like the logo. 

Thanks for the catch...

Just updated.

The color is actually Camo Green.

Here's a look with outlines. I was shooting for minimal on the home set and I actually had the wrong color of Green which did does make a bit hard to read.

30911521114_c227ea088d_o.png

Archived