• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFL 2 has made it to halftime with team reveals. In the first half there were six from the east and six from the west. In the second half the reveals will be random. Still lots to be done. I think Louisville will be the next team. That may change, but right now, it's Louisville. Thanks for following along!

32494544831_6b4d53f3ae_o.png

One minor issue (and I don't know how to fix it), is how far out the top part of the S on Kings sticks out because of the mitered strokes (am I using that phrase right?). Other than that, I really like the color combination, the shield logo, and the font a lot.

XcryMwi.png

7 hours ago, HRC4 said:

One minor issue (and I don't know how to fix it), is how far out the top part of the S on Kings sticks out because of the mitered strokes (am I using that phrase right?). Other than that, I really like the color combination, the shield logo, and the font a lot.

Agreed. Tweak on the way.

Guest darkpiranha

Kings looking great.  I don't have access to your original look at the moment, but this feels significantly different than what I remember.  I recall the Kings being one of the teams I wasn't as sold on as the rest, but you seem to have fixed that with this version!

16 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Kings looking great.  I don't have access to your original look at the moment, but this feels significantly different than what I remember.  I recall the Kings being one of the teams I wasn't as sold on as the rest, but you seem to have fixed that with this version!

Here you go.

32649492106_67e8f6fb54_o.png

Archived