Recommended Posts

Jimmy Lethal    246

Yo, man, I love this. I actually came up with my own Minor League Football concept today, with one American conference and one European conference as a throwback to the WLAF/NFL Europe. Keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan O'Mac    194
25 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Did you come up with these logos? Some of them look awfully similar to ones posted here over the years

The Grizzlies/Coyotes are the ones that stood out as something I'd seen before to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Did you come up with these logos? Some of them look awfully similar to ones posted here over the years

 

50 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

The Grizzlies/Coyotes are the ones that stood out as something I'd seen before to me.

 

Yes, these are mine. I no longer go by GotPixels.

This project was considered sort of whack several years back, but now, not so much.

 

Either way, I'm here to share and finish as #ConceptLeagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rjrrzube    15

I like the double green. Would like to see a little more forest green in the details, but that's your call.

 

But I can't decide if the helmet is gloss or matte. Looks gloss in the action shot and the merch shot, and matte with the uniforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkpiranha    177

Welcome back!  Can't wait to see where you take the series this go round.  Last time around, it was easily one of the most exciting, creative, and comprehensive series ever presented here.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Htown1141    136
On 12/5/2016 at 9:52 PM, #ConceptLeagues said:

31305399312_146b997849_o.png

31305400492_a045ab75eb_o.png

31305401512_f641dd2fb2_o.png

31305402752_6c8fd16828_o.png

31305404282_97601c9a52_o.png

31305405422_124e742775_o.png

Take note @Veras. This is how you do a Hurricane concept:P

 

Seriously, though, fantastic concept. However, maybe use a different number font. It doesn't look right with the wordmark as modern as it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2016 at 7:06 AM, darkpiranha said:

Welcome back!  Can't wait to see where you take the series this go round.  Last time around, it was easily one of the most exciting, creative, and comprehensive series ever presented here.   

Thanks DP.

This time around, it's a marathon, not a sprint. 

On 12/7/2016 at 3:07 PM, rjrrzube said:

I like the double green. Would like to see a little more forest green in the details, but that's your call.

 

But I can't decide if the helmet is gloss or matte. Looks gloss in the action shot and the merch shot, and matte with the uniforms.

I did both because I couldn't really decide which one I liked best.

On 12/5/2016 at 5:03 PM, Jimmy Lethal said:

Yo, man, I love this. I actually came up with my own Minor League Football concept today, with one American conference and one European conference as a throwback to the WLAF/NFL Europe. Keep it up!

Much appreciated.

On 12/9/2016 at 8:41 AM, Htown1141 said:

Take note @Veras. This is how you do a Hurricane concept:P

 

Seriously, though, fantastic concept. However, maybe use a different number font. It doesn't look right with the wordmark as modern as it is.

I will look at this later on as I tweak along the way. The block style is my fall back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Bear    313

It says Greenville, Connecticut instead of Greenville, SC. The grey-brown numbers get lost in the home jersey. Maybe add a white outline? Still, good job. I like the logo. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

It says Greenville, Connecticut instead of Greenville, SC. The grey-brown numbers get lost in the home jersey. Maybe add a white outline? Still, good job. I like the logo. 

 

 

Thanks for the catch...

Just updated.

 

The color is actually Camo Green.

Here's a look with outlines. I was shooting for minimal on the home set and I actually had the wrong color of Green which did does make a bit hard to read.

 

 

30911521114_c227ea088d_o.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now