• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sleuthpanther

I felt the same about the red on red at first. The more that I looked the better that it looked to my eyes. I originally went with gold, but I felt that was too predictable.

The red on red is unique to the Thunderbirds in that sense. I set the league up to be flexible where uniform combinations are concerned. Teams can wear whatever

sets that they chose. Color on color is totally encouraged. As for the stripes, I see those as more of an extension of the belt. Again, different, unique to the T-Birds.

After the finals are all said and done, I may come back to some of these. Maybe... I started this in 2013.  I took a long break and now I'm closing in another year.

We shall see!

14 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Very, very good.

When will we see NFL 3?

NFL 3 is the 12 teams who have the worst record in the first year of NFL 2. After that the top 4 teams in NFL 3 replace the bottom 4 in NFL 2. 

@neo_prankster & @CheeseBurger22

Here's the layout for the transition to dual 12-team leagues. I revised it from the original idea to maintain balance in the conferences.

I'm will be adding a new wrinkle to this which I will reveal latter. Hint, you may notice that each team has an inaugural 2025 season schedule.

At the moment, final team slicks for the 2025 inaugural season continue. 

31899748765_787b46d995_o.png

*EDIT* 2 POINTS DEDUCTED FOR GRAMMAR. TOO LAZY TO FIX.

22 minutes ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

@neo_prankster & @CheeseBurger22

Here's the layout for the transition to dual 12-team leagues. I revised it from the original idea to maintain balance in the conferences.

I'm will be adding a new wrinkle to this which I will reveal latter. Hint, you may notice that each team has an inaugural 2025 season schedule.

At the moment, final team slicks for the 2025 inaugural season continue. 

31899748765_787b46d995_o.png

*EDIT* 2 POINTS DEDUCTED FOR GRAMMAR. TOO LAZY TO FIX.

Oh I see now, thanks for the help. 

Archived