I love this series. Everything looks professional. Keep up the good work!

Albuquerque looks awesome!

The red numbers on red uniforms do not look good, should be white or yellow. Also the pants stripes are too short to be impactful in any way. Either take them off, or elongate them fully or halfway down the pants.

@sleuthpanther

I felt the same about the red on red at first. The more that I looked the better that it looked to my eyes. I originally went with gold, but I felt that was too predictable.

The red on red is unique to the Thunderbirds in that sense. I set the league up to be flexible where uniform combinations are concerned. Teams can wear whatever

sets that they chose. Color on color is totally encouraged. As for the stripes, I see those as more of an extension of the belt. Again, different, unique to the T-Birds.

After the finals are all said and done, I may come back to some of these. Maybe... I started this in 2013.  I took a long break and now I'm closing in another year.

We shall see!

Austin is looking very sharp

Very, very good.

When will we see NFL 3?

14 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Very, very good.

When will we see NFL 3?

NFL 3 is the 12 teams who have the worst record in the first year of NFL 2. After that the top 4 teams in NFL 3 replace the bottom 4 in NFL 2. 

@neo_prankster & @CheeseBurger22

Here's the layout for the transition to dual 12-team leagues. I revised it from the original idea to maintain balance in the conferences.

I'm will be adding a new wrinkle to this which I will reveal latter. Hint, you may notice that each team has an inaugural 2025 season schedule.

At the moment, final team slicks for the 2025 inaugural season continue. 

31899748765_787b46d995_o.png

*EDIT* 2 POINTS DEDUCTED FOR GRAMMAR. TOO LAZY TO FIX.

Looking forward to NFL 3. Maybe San Diego, Oakland and St Louis might have teams?

22 minutes ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

@neo_prankster & @CheeseBurger22

Here's the layout for the transition to dual 12-team leagues. I revised it from the original idea to maintain balance in the conferences.

I'm will be adding a new wrinkle to this which I will reveal latter. Hint, you may notice that each team has an inaugural 2025 season schedule.

At the moment, final team slicks for the 2025 inaugural season continue. 

31899748765_787b46d995_o.png

*EDIT* 2 POINTS DEDUCTED FOR GRAMMAR. TOO LAZY TO FIX.

Oh I see now, thanks for the help.