• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went through this ENTIRE 21 page thread and my hats of to you. I have been following upstart Pro Football Leagues since the UFL, and I will say it seems as though you have came up with a better marketing plan, back story, and presentation than these leagues of full staff have. They have great logo designers, but nothing compared to what you have created as a whole. I been following The Spring League really close and I would love for them to have a similar concept as yours going forward. I do know you stated venues are not at the forefront, but being from the Shreveport area, Independence Stadium home of the Independence Bowl would be a great venue. I'm glad you chose the port city over Baton Rouge. I'll def be following this post! Indeed inspiring.

14 hours ago, DjRay1985 said:

I just went through this ENTIRE 21 page thread and my hats of to you. I have been following upstart Pro Football Leagues since the UFL, and I will say it seems as though you have came up with a better marketing plan, back story, and presentation than these leagues of full staff have. They have great logo designers, but nothing compared to what you have created as a whole. I been following The Spring League really close and I would love for them to have a similar concept as yours going forward. I do know you stated venues are not at the forefront, but being from the Shreveport area, Independence Stadium home of the Independence Bowl would be a great venue. I'm glad you chose the port city over Baton Rouge. I'll def be following this post! Indeed inspiring.

Thanks for the props... @DjRay1985

Most appreciated.

Archived