JQK

Super Bowl Concepts

Heavy inspiration from the Joe Bosack/Fraser Davidson/Several others collaberation on the NCAA championship logo system

SuperBowl51_Concept_Finished_v2.pngSuperBowl52_Concept.pngSuperBowl53_Atlanta_Finished2.pngSuperBowl55_Concept_Finished.png

SuperBowl51_Concept_Finished.pngSuperBowl53_Atlanta_Finished.png

I really like the logo. The moon looks out of place being on the side, but that's just me!!:P

I made a cardinal sin... i wanted that moon in there, but everything i tried didn't look right, so i kinda shoehorned it in... 

....bad on my part. 

I think the moon could work if.... you added something to compliment it on the other side.

I'd increase the size on the LI, maybe sit Super Bowl in front of it similar to Super Bowl 40.

2 hours ago, JQK said:

I made a cardinal sin... i wanted that moon in there, but everything i tried didn't look right, so i kinda shoehorned it in... 

....bad on my part. 

That could be good. For TV purposes it could be replaced by the fox or FS1 logo

SuperBowl52_Concept.png

Can the NFL hire you please? These are awesome. I used to love it when the new Super Bowl logo came out every year. I actually think my first sports design history was drawing Super Bowl logos when I was a kid. Then the NFL had to go mess that up for everyone and just do the same boring logo every year. 

I actually really like the moon and the tribute it pays to the Apollo program. Nice work!

1 minute ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Here's a quick mock-up (really the picart and layout  app on Android ) of my point of tv logos

IMG_20161203_160152.jpg

Do they really need to have the TV station's logo on it? No Super Bowl logo before has had it. 

Just now, Silence of the Rams said:

super_bowl_live_trophy_mobile@2x.png

Yes they have 

Huh I don't think I've seen that one before. I stand corrected

2 minutes ago, zg313 said:

Huh I don't think I've seen that one before. I stand corrected

They only show it on the family of networks where the super bowl is being televised. Example CBS, CBSSN, TNT, TruTV, TBS in the case of super Bowl 50. That's why it's not a well known logo tradition.

I like both of them I would keep the moon andhave a TV logo on the other side  or have football shaped  moon

5 hours ago, JQK said:

SuperBowl52_Concept.png

Wow... I love that! 

17 hours ago, JQK said:

SuperBowl52_Concept.png

I love it.