2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

Didn't see this on here, but @Conrad. tweeted a mockup of a potential US World Cup look, which seems to be based off that Barca training shirt:

Nike-2018-template-USA-v2.png

(Link to story on sportslogos)

Not bad, but what's with all that crap on the shoulders, sleeves and sides of the shorts? Why can't that just be white?

gYH2mW9.png

^ maybe because that complicated crap is harder to counterfeit? i'll be alright with it as long as it's subtly printed. certainly looks fairly subtle in some real photos of jackets / tops that I've seen for other Nike countries. let's hope it's not too egregious, but you never know with Nike. :mellow:

^Those are just mockups/guesses by LaCasaca based on leaked information about colors and design features, so definitely take them with a grain of salt. There’s a lot of validity in the colors and patterns they used for most of those, but the applications of both could be slightly different from the real things. I will say that based on what I’ve heard, the home kit designs for the US, Brazil, England, and Portugal are all fairly accurate. I don’t know as much about the other designs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

10 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

The more I see it, the more it makes perfect sense to put the number beneath the swoosh on the US kit.

I don't love that mockup and the biggest reason is the imbalance. This idea would go a ways toward fixing that.

Sure would be nice to have the correct colors on a USNT jersey, though. Miss you Gold Cup.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived