2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a United fan I wish, they put those gray shirts into trash can and never wear them again. Who bring that stupid idea with gray kit? Sir Alex should visit adidas headquarters and make that guy (or guys) hairdryer treatment. Goalkeeper can play in gray not players.

4r2eer.png

16 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Don't think I can agree with you - the old logo was a mess.

a-league-logo_txebavdo882p1h8150ov1ehak.

At least the new one can read as an "A" in the team applications (although some are more successful than others).

a-league-logos_fyqh6iql15ls1w6fc40va0zwr

The old logo always looked to me like the players were wearing boutonnières.

I prefer the old A-League logo, not just because of the design, but also the warmer color. Fits Australia's Outback theme better IMO. Also I like the old font much more.

Anyway nice A-League graphic, but doesn't Sydney have a new logo (or is it introduced only after this season?)

1 hour ago, CoronaOrange said:

Anyway nice A-League graphic, but doesn't Sydney have a new logo (or is it introduced only after this season?)

No, you're right. It's in use now. But this graphic came from the A-League's original announcement, which was before Sydney's new badge had been unveiled. 

2 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Leeds away:

Leeds+United+17-18+Home+%2526+Away+Kits+

:censored:  :censored: ing  :censored:, Kappa.  Knock it off with your stupid mudflap logos.

Still, that's a great color scheme.  I was really hoping that LAFC would go strict black and gold, no other colors anywhere on the kit.  Ah, well. :( 

4 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

:censored:  :censored: ing  :censored:, Kappa.  Knock it off with your stupid mudflap logos.

Still, that's a great color scheme.  I was really hoping that LAFC would go strict black and gold, no other colors anywhere on the kit.  Ah, well. :( 

Kappa mudflaps is to Adidas three stripes...only much, much worse!

36 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I like that blue-and-white Pompey badge.  How long have they been using it?

They used it since 2014 on their kits and it became their official logo one year later.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived