anythinglogos

2017/18 Soccer Kits

Gothamite    5,761
On 8/9/2017 at 3:56 PM, njdevs7 said:

Would be very curious to see how Adidias would handle Arsenal's jerseys. If they put the stripes on the side torso it could look very good. If they insist on putting the stripes on the shoulders it would look very bad.

I really don't think these stripes look all that bad.

mohammed-saeid.jpg

San-Jose-Earthquakes-versus-Colorado-Rap

Or this, for that matter.

int_170319_INET_FC_Colorado_Minnesota_HL

Picture red body, white sleeves, and gold stripes. Same color scheme they wore in 2006. 

Manchester-United-vs-Arsenal-Live-Score-

william-gallas-arsenal-2-0-wigan-nov-24-

That could actually look pretty good.

Gothamite    5,761

Agreed - the side stripes would be better. Especially since it would be  essentially an update of an old Nike kit (and one of my favorites ever). 

But after the disaster that was Puma, I'd gladly take either adidas template. 

crashcarson15    963

Adidas shoulder stripes bug the :censored: out of me on jerseys with different-colored sleeves because the stripes don’t run perfectly over the shoulder; they’re offset toward the front of the kit for better visibility, which means they don’t line up with the middle of the sleeve. It looks bad against a patch on any kit, but I feel it stands out more on contrasting sleeve ones.

MJWalker45    939
11 hours ago, crashcarson15 said:

Adidas shoulder stripes bug the :censored: out of me on jerseys with different-colored sleeves because the stripes don’t run perfectly over the shoulder; they’re offset toward the front of the kit for better visibility, which means they don’t line up with the middle of the sleeve. It looks bad against a patch on any kit, but I feel it stands out more on contrasting sleeve ones.

Arsenal should insist shoulder stripes match the jersey. The look would improve doing that.

GeauxColonels    452
13 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Everton third shirt mockup:

IMG_6817.JPG.cad373b4645f2aac38b29821f42e6152.JPG

Man, it's so weird to see an Everton kit with a sponsor logo other than Chang. It's going to take some getting used to for me.

upperV03    1,918

Everton third officially released:

IMG_6835.thumb.JPG.e47d21d9cc325fe706d3eb0f20afd42f.JPGIMG_6834.thumb.JPG.66785622733fb93ccd0c2fa9718f7bb5.JPG

I actually really love this. The color scheme is great, and the design itself is pretty nice as well.

GeauxColonels    452

I really like the new PL number font. Looks good on TV.

MJWalker45    939

Marseille with no sponsors on the front looks good until they turn around. They have a huge sponsor logo under the numbers.

Digby    671

Newcastle back in the Prem reminds me that they're regularly ripe for painful kit clashes. The photos aren't so bad but trying to watch this on an iPad... 

upperV03    1,918

^Yeah, I've been trying to watch it on my phone but it's been pretty tough to tell the teams apart. That said, I absolutely love this kit combination for Spurs. For whatever reason I've always been a sucker for dark/white/white kits, so the rare appearance of this kit combination for Spurs is more than a welcome sight in my eyes.

MJWalker45    939

The new numbers are easy to read on a Samsung 7. The United vs West Ham match was beautiful to watch as well. 

DG_Now    3,805

Barcelona and Madrid are both wearing blue!

This is stupid.