2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

4 minutes ago, radchad said:

Quakes new primary leaked:
san-jose-earthquakes-2017-kit-2.jpg
Personal opinion:  I like it a lot.  I was always hoping they'd eventually do something like this with the chevron pattern.

I'm torn on this one. I feel like the shirt should have more of a blue base to it but I do like that the pattern is more significant. Although it may be a bit too large and gaudy for my taste.

Also, here's the latest leak of the ATL secondary kit, although we've seen the front before.

IMG_2830.JPGIMG_2829.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like that Quakes design. Sharp and unique. Good play off of the crest. And that Atlanta kit has been out for a while, front and back included. All the images have been sitting on a Lids server for months if you know how to play with the URLs and product IDs (even though the listing to buy the jersey was removed, the images are still hosted on the server).

Well, I've known how to access the Atlanta pics because someone originally posted the listing for the shirt and then it was quickly taken down. But at that point, the damage was already done and I had the product ID. The images remained on their server masked by the image file extension. I'm sure the other teams work the same way but I didn't know the ID to find those. Believe me, I tried a couple hundred variations of IDs to find more, but Lids has so many products that it was a crapshoot.

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Also, here's the latest leak of the ATL secondary kit, although we've seen the front before.

IMG_2830.JPG

This, like the Seahawks' wolf grey, is too light and will just look dirty or like something that got washed in the wrong batch. Not sure why they continue to push this. Needs to be a darker, at least medium, grey.

According to Toronto FC's Twitter and Snapchat it's Marketing Day for them. Their Snapchat story shows a studio setup with lights and white backdrop (presumably for taking pictures of players in the new kit). No jersey or teasers shown at this point in time. TFC's social media accounts look to be all using a secondary TFC emblem, maybe something to watch out for...

16174739_10154052649501805_1326645560332

21 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

This, like the Seahawks' wolf grey, is too light and will just look dirty or like something that got washed in the wrong batch. Not sure why they continue to push this. Needs to be a darker, at least medium, grey.

It's "in",that's the only reason. It's fashionable. No,me neither.

52 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

SKC officially unveiled their new primary.

Also, a first look at the new Crew kit:

The yellow on the Crew shirt looks almost fluorescent... must be the picture? It wouldn't look bad though,something like Dortmund in the 90s. Rumoured to have a checker pattern down the side panels.

22 minutes ago, JPDesign said:

FC Dallas teaser:

Jersey%20Teaser-Friday_D1.png

Heard it's got a blue to white fade with some star pattern embossed onto it. Sounds like a mess.

Also hearing the Toronto shirt might feature two shades of red.

2 hours ago, Digby said:

The San Jose kit is pretty nifty but it needs more blue! I liked that they went back to balancing blue/black since the rebrand, it'll be too bad if they go back to all black again.

To me, San Jose is blue/black/blue.  This seems like a step backward.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived