2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The collar on the home is awful looking. The all gray look isn't living up to any expectations, and the gray is still to light. The secondary is so bland it hurts my eyes. Way to do a disservice to one of the best brands in the league Adidas.

This kit is most certainly not lit.

IMG_1144.PNG

Posted these awhile back thinking that they may use MiTeam designs. This isn't necessarily what I would've liked to have seen, but it just goes to show that there were so many better options at their disposal than what they came up with.

IMG_2698.PNGIMG_2699.PNG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

"Target" is a pretty big get for a league that still has a handful of pyramid scheme sponsors.

I don't love the big-ass logo though. The logo paired with a wordmark would look a lot better.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

How did Dallas get away with only one league patch? They've got the Lamar Hunt patch on the other sleeve.

They did the same thing last season with their primary kit. They filed a request with the league to have the LH patch on the left sleeve and got it approved.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived