2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, joob said:

Here's a mockup of the kit, seems to be a darker shade, looks very classy though.

arsenal-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg

Damn that's nice ...might have to take back the mediocre kit thing i said earlier. Still miss us in set-in sleeves though

Would look even better with some red cuffs, IMO

Last note on the Sounders kit - The league's graphic for the release is better than anything on the actual jersey. They should've found a way to implement this design rather than only featuring it on the retro logo of the NASL Sounders. 

IMG_2927.JPG

On another note, this image inside the Timbers' equipment room shows that the team does indeed have some white shorts for their new home kit, presumably in case of clashes. 

IMG_2928.PNG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

47 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Last note on the Sounders kit - The league's graphic for the release is better than anything on the actual jersey. They should've found a way to implement this design rather than only featuring it on the retro logo of the NASL Sounders. 

IMG_2927.JPG

On another note, this image inside the Timbers' equipment room shows that the team does indeed have some white shorts for their new home kit, presumably in case of clashes. 

IMG_2928.PNG

The GK kit is white so I think the shorts are for them

10 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

I wonder what the :censored: this is all about. 

They were the first MLS team? 

Love, love, love the kits. I'll miss Barbasol, but Acura isn't a terrible replacement. Probably gonna buy this one. 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Murricles_41951 said:

The GK kit is white so I think the shorts are for them

The white GK kit is white with black accents and stripes, whereas the white shorts in that image have dark green stripe with green and gold trim. So therefore they are for the new home kit, not the GK kit.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Acura and Target are some pretty good gets for MLS jersey sponsorship. Nicely done.

The best thing about the Sounders set is you could passably wear it to work on a casual Friday. Otherwise zzzzzz.....

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

I'm not as keen on the Crew jersey as some seem to be. I think those checkerboard side panels are going to look horrible lined up against the adidas stripes on the sides of the shorts.

I kinda feel the same way, but I'm reserving judgement until I see the whole kit. The checkerboard pattern looks to darn small but Acura is a damn fine get for a sponsor. 

"You never forget your first car."

- Roger Sterling

6 hours ago, nas1787 said:

I'd take last year's TFC home kit over that any day. I could live with the sleeves (as long as they are onyx and not black) but the side panels are really going to ruin it. I'd rather have last year's classic look. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

6 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Knew I'd seen that TFC kit before. I'd say the old one is better than this new one.

Koevermans5.jpg

I loved Kovermans coming here (so yes, there were some cool memories when they wore those shirts.) but hated the grey sleeves not thrilled that they are going back to them.....but again, I can live with it. As Nas said it's the side panels (or in the case of the picture above the "pit stains") that bug me. 

I know TFC has had white, grey, onyx and even, pink for their clashes but to me they should always be solid red primary, solid onyx for clash. 

As for my 2 cents on Columbus; great job assuming that shirt is pair with yellow shorts and socks.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived