2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester City is having a vote to determine their kit font for cup competitions next season. Here's what the two options look like:

IMG_3325.thumb.JPG.bccba41bfd8566b01e020f912b305ee6.JPG

Only members of their Cityzens supporters group can vote, but I was curious to see what you guys here think. For me I would definitely vote for the second choice if I could.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Pretty sure this Man City kit has been posted already, but the part I'm more interested in, is that it gives us an up close look at the new pattern on the Aeroswift template. I don't think that part has been posted yet. Seems to be some kind of dot pattern. And obviously the side stripes have changed.

Now, it remains to be seen how this looks on the match kit versus the replica. This model appears to be a replica. The current round of replicas used sublimated thin stripes whereas the match shirts had interwoven fabrics...and that definitely looked different in person compared to the replicas.

IMG_8033.JPG

IMG_8034.JPG

IMG_8035.JPG

IMG_8036.JPG

On 4/5/2017 at 4:51 PM, upperV03 said:

Manchester City is having a vote to determine their kit font for cup competitions next season. Here's what the two options look like:

IMG_3325.thumb.JPG.bccba41bfd8566b01e020f912b305ee6.JPG

Only members of their Cityzens supporters group can vote, but I was curious to see what you guys here think. For me I would definitely vote for the second choice if I could.

The second is gorgeous. The first is fine, although a bit reminiscent of the MLS font. 

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

The second is gorgeous. The first is fine, although a bit reminiscent of the MLS font. 

The second reminds me of the Blue Jays, but it's the superior option of the two, for sure.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

1 hour ago, vicfurth said:

The second reminds me of the Blue Jays, but it's the superior option of the two, for sure.

Agreed 100%. 

But that may be the reason I prefer it. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived