2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/12/2017 at 11:40 AM, upperV03 said:

New primary kit for the Thorns. Vapor Aeroswift template, just like Orlando's, and it's red with gray/black sleeves.

IMG_3462.thumb.PNG.1efaa92641af11802beb7157c404ab2f.PNG

Those Thorns kits are looking top this upcoming season. I love how the Portland front office decided on adding a 5 year patch to the kits like they did for the Timbers 5 years MLS/40 year entire history. C'mon you Thorns!

NpTodZP.png

I think the Newcastle shirt hinges on what the back looks like. There better be full stripes. If that's the case, then the first iteration of the shirt would look much better. I really like when the stripes meet  on the shoulder, it looks so clean. Like so:

JS67848170.jpg

The version with the Puma shoulder stripe will interrupt the striping and won't look nearly as nice. Still though, it's shaping up to be a good look for their return to the top flight.

1 hour ago, nas1787 said:

I think the Newcastle shirt hinges on what the back looks like. There better be full stripes. If that's the case, then the first iteration of the shirt would look much better. I really like when the stripes meet  on the shoulder, it looks so clean. Like so:

JS67848170.jpg

The version with the Puma shoulder stripe will interrupt the striping and won't look nearly as nice. Still though, it's shaping up to be a good look for their return to the top flight.

The interesting bit will be who goes on that left sleeve when they move up. We should start hearing sleeve sponsors pretty soon.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived