2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ManU have oficially released their away kit:

C_dQCl3WsAEuZ0P.jpg

I think it's almost perfect. If only the pattern was at the back and the Chevrolet logo was in B&W...

Also, this is the new Doncaster Rovers set:

doncaster-rovers-17-18-home-away-kits+%2

12 hours ago, Conrad. said:

bayern-munich-2017-18-home-kit-lk-1.jpg

That black outline is EGREGIOUS. Yeesh. Make it red or at the very least the blue from the crest.

Agreed. Needs a red stroke. Completely ruins an amazing kit. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

That font almost matches the one they used from that era so it's a pretty good look. I'm just hoping the pattern on the jerseys aren't as noticeable as they are in the previous photos.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

But they also need to balance looking good on the pitch.  That one will not for sure.

I think it'll look fine. I like the pattern, love the font (even if it'll only be used in Europe). The giant Chevy bowtie remains a major points deduction, unfortunately.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

New cup numbers will most likely continue to be worn in League and FA Cup as well. There may be a sleeve sponsor coming up soon as well. I wonder if they'll be coming out soon as well. 

23 minutes ago, Digby said:

I think it'll look fine. I like the pattern, love the font (even if it'll only be used in Europe). The giant Chevy bowtie remains a major points deduction, unfortunately.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Are Man U getting a sleeve sponsor?  I've read that Arsenal won't, their contract with Emirates precludes any other sponsor logos on the kits.  Wouldn't be surprised if other big-ticket contracts do as well.

Seems the sleeve sponsors might end up being a way for small- and mid-level clubs to squeeze a little extra cash.  The big clubs can use the lack of one, a little shirt exclusivity, to boost the price for their shirt sponsorships.

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Are Man U getting a sleeve sponsor?  I've read that Arsenal won't, their contract with Emirates precludes any other sponsor logos on the kits.  Wouldn't be surprised if other big-ticket contracts do as well.

Seems the sleeve sponsors might end up being a way for small- and mid-level clubs to squeeze a little extra cash.  The big clubs can use the lack of one, a little shirt exclusivity, to boost the price for their shirt sponsorships.

United is reportedly getting paid $20 million for the sleeve logo, not sure if it'll be AON or another company.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-poised-sleeve-sponsor-10141779

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived