2017/18 Soccer Kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, these shorts were almost right but looked off when paired at the sleeves and (especially) the navy printing. But given the excursions both teams have taken in these rivalry games in recent years I guess I'll take it.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I actually thought last night was the best that the boys have looked in a long time. I can't stand the bloodclot kits, and I'm not to fond of the Black ones either. The gold cup kits can't come soon enough though. Speaking of, does anyone know when those will be released? Gotta be soon to take advantage of the 4th of July right?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

40 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

I actually thought last night was the best that the boys have looked in a long time. I can't stand the bloodclot kits, and I'm not to fond of the Black ones either. The gold cup kits can't come soon enough though. Speaking of, does anyone know when those will be released? Gotta be soon to take advantage of the 4th of July right?

I'd think in the next coupleeeeks so fans can wear them at the start of the tournament. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Speaking of, does anyone know when those will be released? Gotta be soon to take advantage of the 4th of July right?

I'd imagine they'll force us to watch them again in the red aberrations for the Ghana match and either unveil the GC kit on that next Monday or on July 4 itself. Can't come soon enough! 

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Supposedly this is the Celtic third kit:

IMG_4871.thumb.JPG.239db9cf8261f7a1d271490471865feb.JPG

If that's the new third, what will they wear against the green teams? White home with green hoops, then mono-green hoops away, and then highlighter green third? Will they make the home team change?

ExJworW.png

23 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

If that's the new third, what will they wear against the green teams? White home with green hoops, then mono-green hoops away, and then highlighter green third? Will they make the home team change?

Theoretically light green provides enough contrast vs Hibernian Green, but in practice this gonna be an awful matchup. I think for the game vs Hibernian they bring back black or pink jersey from last season.

4r2eer.png

23 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

That bright one looks more like a keeper shirt. 

Yeah I agree, and it'd be much more practical as a keeper shirt as well. Alas, it really is the third kit for next season, at least according to Footy Headlines.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

If somebody is interested, I'm working on the first kit history of Hertha Berlin on the internet right now. I finished all home kits from the founding of the Bundesliga (1963) till today. Kinda interesting.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived