Mile High - Colorado Rockies Rebrand

DTConcepts

1 minute ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

The sleeves on the white look like a crack between the white and the purple because the snow caps are the same color as the sleeve and the outline isn't that thick.

Gotcha. I'll fix that as well next chance I get.

13 hours ago, Canucklehead800 said:

I call it like it is.

Don't know if you know that there are (unwritten) rules when communicating on internet forums like this one. Calling someone else's work "sh.." is a taboo, regardless of the fact that you think someone's work is bad or not.

Firstly, it's just your personal opinion and not the Ten Commandments! Secondly, I was talking about etiquette. And you clearly violated it by labeling another user's work plain and simple as "sh..". You maybe talk like that to your friends or family members but this here is a different place. Respecting each other is one of those unwritten rules. You could even call it common sense. Maybe you're just someone who permanently claims to be in the right, someone who just loves to have the final say? I could be wrong.

However, moderators will watch those conversations of yours closely, that's for sure. If you want to get banned for stubbornness sooner or later, then go ahead. If not, then consider thinking about changing your demeanor.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived