Sign in to follow this  
CC97

Alert! CCSLC Logos Ripped-Off

Mings    577

ive definitely seen that wolverine on here before

NJTank    1,129

These peopel should have the courtesy of asking everyone first.

Sabres7200    15

I don't really remember the Icecats logo being a CCSLP member logo, and I kind of vaguely remember the Hitmen logo, but everything else I recognize. Is this real or just some person's elaborate fantasy league? It lists two phone numbers in different area codes. Someone should give them a call in the morning, see what's up.

You're fluffing kidding me, right? I refuse to believe after all that transpired between Sterling and the IHA's Mr. Kolodziej, that any designer on these boards would be engaged in any sort of business arrangement with this league. Which, of course, begs the question, "What the hell are the Stampede, Ice Cats, Cougars and Comets logos doing on the IHA website?"

If I'm mistaken, and Sterling, nitro, paynomind, et al have given their blessing to the league's use of their logos... well, I apologize. However, I "smell" theft here.

If memory serves me, Sterling designed both the Stampede and Ice Cats logos... nitro designed the Cougars logo... nitro collaborated with paynomind on the Wolverines logo.

Brian in Boston

Snowcap30    3
These peopel should have the courtesy of asking everyone first.

these people probably dont care...

wow that really sucks to whomever made these logos... for now on i think everyone should put their logo or something so that it wont get ripped off

nitroseed    1

Well, let's see. The wolverine is mine, and the head of the Cougars is mine. And, um, no, I didn't give them permission to use them. I believe I'll be contacting some people tomorrow regarding the use of these logos.

I see 4 to 5 logos that have been done by board members on that site.

I also got email from IHA saying he had no association with Jim Cashman, who is now the IHA Commish, this is a scam.

I was going to go to few Stampede games but not now. I will try to inform anyone and everyone on the IHA and Buffalo Stampede. Boycott the IHA.

Ez Street    1

what a bunch of Ass Pilots!

Man, i don't even know what to say in addition to that.

DEAD!    322

Did any of you patent these logos? As for boycotting? What good will it do? The league probably wouldn't get off the ground anyways.

Joshawaggie    141

looky here..

The IHA is looking to expand to a twelve team league for the 2005-2006 season.

For more information on expansion and its requirements please e-mail Joe Kolodziej

edit: nevermind, this was already established, doh!

TFoA    41

:cursing::shocked:

Not only did they have the balls to take those logos, they had the AUDACITY to keep the designer's logo on there!!! It's people like that that make me sick... To take someone else's work, steal it, and claim it as your own is as cowardly and ridiculous as it gets

Frenchie    99

They don't even care for spell-checking their websites...

I always judge an organization by the quality of their website and all their communcations.

Anybody has friends in a law firm that can lend us some letterhead?

We could teach them a lesson...