Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CC97

Alert! CCSLC Logos Ripped-Off

483 posts in this topic

sweet crap on a crust... All of those logos have came of this board except the hitmen.... i think or if it was made here i never saw it... but its obvious its not a Sterling, Nitro or Steve-O work... my god.... some people need to grab a clue

Wow, If I was steve-o or nitroseed or anyone lese that designed on of those logos and I didn't give permission for them to use it I would be pissed.

The league logo is also a mod on the NEHL's logo. It's the same people, and every single logo on there is being used without permission.

Well, here's a bit of a surprise...

I just called the number on the IHA website. Guess who answered?

Mr. Joe Kolodziej.

I told him that he was using my logos, and logos of my associates, without our permission. I left my phone number and he said he'd take a look at it tomorrow and call me back.

Sterling, if you're reading this, call me. I PM'ed you my phone number.

Anybody has friends in a law firm that can lend us some letterhead?

We could teach them a lesson...

I'm up for that!!! Let the law whip them!!! :cursing:

Paging Yale... Paging Yale Hollander.... will you please come to the front of the line...

Here's the league contact info:

International Hockey Association

153 Beaubien Ave.

Petoskey MI 49770

231-347-2382

716-400-7628

Gee, who do we know that's from Petoskey, MI and moved to Buffalo (the 716 area code)??

Oh man not good. Time to lay the smackdown on them. :cursing::cursing::cursing: There goes any chance of my stuff going up online again.

Just to refresh peoples memories, here are 2 request from the jamestown prowlers.

IHA request

Request 2

Notice how the person doesn't answer where this is going to be used. Or whether it is a fantasy or real league.

Just to refresh peoples memories, here are 2 request from the jamestown prowlers.

IHA request

Request 2

Notice how the person doesn't answer where this is going to be used. Or whether it is a fantasy or real league.

They took the logo and ran... BREAKING AND ENTERING :cursing::cursing:

I'd strongly encourage everyone to send your thoughts on this matter to the person responsible....

jamestownprowlers@yahoo.com

I can't figure out if the Hitmen logo is from here or not. I'm almost sure I've seen it before, though.

Anyways, here's the list of the logo and designer.

Stampede: Sterling

Prowlers: Steve-O

Wovlerines: Nitroseed

Cougars: Nitroseed, wordmark by Paynomind

Comets: Paynomind

IceBears: Steve-O

IceCats: Sterling

correct me if any of this is wrong.

What do you want to bet one of the expansion teams would be the Trojans and use the logo js did?

The Wolverine is mine, and I spoke to Joe on the phone. He should be calling me back tomorrow.