Sign in to follow this  
CC97

Alert! CCSLC Logos Ripped-Off

So this is the culmination of a big ol scam... It's as simple as that: We've been had ladies and gents... We've been had

The Hitmen logo looks like some work I saw posted on the Request board by a board member, too. I don?t remember whose it is.

Guys, if you notice, they stole only logos that are still linked from WAY back when we did them. Nitro clears out his images folder quite frequently. So, if you notice, the images of his that were stolen aren't currently available anywhere but from there *I* had posted the Cougars wordmark, and from where CoW posted the Wolverine logo.

All of my posted images are now gone. I've deleted them off of my web server, so things cannot be directly stolen in the future.

As for this transgression, we will see what action will be taken.

Thank you to whomever noticed this, and showed us.

I know GeoffderIdiot was on the hook for a website for Joe there for a while. Is anyone here responsible for this website now? If a board member is, and mistakenly thought these logos to be public domain, let us know, and lets get them taken down immediately.

why be called the stags when a comets logo will do... jesus christ... no offense to payno... but its good thing that nitro got his comets logo down before they got that one tooo

No offense taken... Nitros was awesome. Mine was a digital sketch, not a final design... an idea I put up to start thinking on. It was never intended for use, especially unlicensed, illegal use.

holy crap on a crutch...this is unreal...boys, don't hold back, nail the b@stards.

I can see why they stole them (not to condone, to point out) just look at the webpage...for a 'professional' league thats a pretty bush league site

go for the jugular

Just FYI -- I've emailed Joe Bosack for legal advice on this about what procedures we need to take and whatnot. Perhaps we can get some of the heavy hitters in on this and really smash this bastard under our collective boots.

I honestly dont know what to say to all of this! :shocked:

We have been blaintaintly and deliberatly ripped-off, and all I can say is that it's going to be a pain in the @$$ from now on to watermark OUR logos from now on so that, theifs and con-men like these, dont come along and take the credit for OUR time and effort!

I have confidence in two things:

1. This guy is way too much of an idiot to be able to even begin to fight this.

2. That the members of this community have a power they have underestimated.

I look forward to having a conversation with Yale in the morning, and get some real, no kidding action taken.

By the way, does anyone have any realistic idea as to what kkind of action can be legal taken against this guy!

I mean are we just talking pety fines, or what?

Really, SQUASH em!!! Now I know I can't design logos for plop, and my concepts dont get rave reviews... But I'm tryin to get there by following by the example set by Nitro and them. And then those guys got the AUDACITY to steal?! Squash them, squash them, SQUASH THEM

I told him that he was using my logos, and logos of my associates, without our permission. I left my phone number and he said he'd take a look at it tomorrow and call me back.

HO-LY crap! What kind of a deranged, mouth-breathing retard gets caught red-f'in-handed stealing an entire LEAGUE'S worth of work and says........"I'll look into it tomorrow and get back to you"??!?!?!?!

Watch it Nitro, next thing you know it'll be eight weeks from now and he'll say......"I swear, I had the flu.......I told my wife to take the images down but she must not have.....".

I'm in with whatever you guys think in terms of ruining his :censored: and laying waste to the NE/I - HL for good. I have HAD ENOUGH.

Nitro u can also bring up in any arguement against Joe that he has been caught once before and hes been caught again

we all here at the boards will back up any fight to get this guy

Well, I very HIGHLY doubt that he will call me tomorrow. And I doubt he'll answer my calls either, knowing he has caller ID. That in mind, if I don't hear from him in about 48 hours, he'll be hearing from someone on my legal team, be it Yale or someone else.