Sign in to follow this  
CC97

Alert! CCSLC Logos Ripped-Off

You know what would, in a way be ironic, is if someone, designed a nice signature somehow denouncing the IHL, that would be publicly used by the entire community.

An ironic way to show how the community held together, to take down the thiefs that flat out stole from it.

I could start right now, but with Paint and all, they would only look so nice. I want these to look good.

Anyone else in favor of this?

I bet there are a lot of members here who could act as witnesses for this...maybe we should all apply to sign some affidavit on this matter.

I think it would be a good idea to print out copy of the threads I have posted. Especially the Pittsburg Stags one where we are told the the IHA is just a concept league.

You want a laugh? Check out this blurb from the IHA site:

The IHA is founded upon the principals of the delvelopment of hockey as a sport both for ametures and professionals. We believe that through demonstrating the fundementals of good sportsmanship and fair play our member teams can provide a positive impact on the cities we represent.

Joe's an ass. Mike Kill(dreams)breth who ran the IIHL is an ass. I hope this league dies a quick but VERY painful death and rots in hockey hell with the IIHL.

Well, I very HIGHLY doubt that he will call me tomorrow. And I doubt he'll answer my calls either, knowing he has caller ID. That in mind, if I don't hear from him in about 48 hours, he'll be hearing from someone on my legal team, be it Yale or someone else.

Yeah man......I know he won't. I was just .......well...........making fun of him cause until tomorrow that's all I can do.

Like I said......all for one, one for all. Whatever we do to him, I'm in.

I believe thought this has shown that our community has become a nice little hit spot for thieves. I think from now on, watermarks and definitive identification will need to be on every concept put on this board, just for the protection of the artists.

We all don't have the ability to copyright, but if we are smart about it and take the proper precautions, our work can be protected from theft.

And whatever can be done to show this man what he has done is a serious crime, i am with it.

9:00am- Convene on courthosue stairs for coffee.

10:00- Court Called to order.

11:00- 1:00pm - board members testify

1:30pm- Lunch at Bennegans

3:00-5:00 More testimony

6:00 - Beers

3:00am - Taxis back to hotel

Where are the girls?

This is f***ing pissin me off man. So my guess would be not to post any concepts or anything, unless we want our logos to be ripped by the IHA and other :censored: leagues, until we figure out whats goin on?

sad to see the survivor series be postponed, but better safe than sorry.

this is wack

3:15am - Gordie still trying to clear airport security to make 1:30 Lunch at Bennegans

GMac, who wouldn't be/isn't. I may not have been ripped off (completely ... or yet ... whatever) but I am all for the "United we stand, and we ain't falling" mentality.

depending on the city, the dinner could be very good. toast a victory over the common enemy!