Bowl Game Wallpapers

tforbes2011

I am posting some 2016-2017 game bowl posts you for anybody that would like a desktop wallpaper. 

My only thing with these is I am sure about the bars I put the team name in. I feel like they are a little plain but Im not sure what I can do with them. 

But that just me if you feel differently about the team text or have any suggestions on how I can fix them just please me know.

I all will probably constantly update some of these if the schools announce they will be wearing a different helmet then the ones I already made. 

All feed back will be much appreciated!

New Mexico Bowl.png

Camellia Bowl.png

Las Vegas Bowl.png

New Orleans Bowl.png

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/bigeasyconcepts/

banner.png

I like these! I think the bar at the bottom looks nice, although maybe you could use the school's word mark if they have one. As long as it's not on the helmet like Southern Miss. Other than that it looks good. Could we see the college football playoff match ups?

spacer.png

On 12/13/2016 at 5:12 PM, tforbes2011 said:

Miami Beach Bowl.png

Boca Raton Bowl.png

Poinsettia Bowl.png

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.png

These are great. My only constructive feedback is to consider using one reflected image for the chrome helmets (preferably, a single stadium). It adds to the photorealism of the shot. Keep up the good work!

23 hours ago, Briton93 said:

These are great. My only constructive feedback is to consider using one reflected image for the chrome helmets (preferably, a single stadium). It adds to the photorealism of the shot. Keep up the good work!

He could add the reflection of the stadium that the bowl is being played in

4qot2w.jpg

10mvl7t.jpg

1rb7dw.jpg

Archived