Redesign of Strake Jesuit College Preparatory (+Football uni)

Htown1141

Sometimes I forget that this forum actually has guidelines to protect against inappropriate language and wish to scream my frustrations to people who have a similar passion as me. It's like as if the mere possibility of talented people, such as Bruins, Raysox, Ren69, Nordiques, MrWonka, mcrosby, etc. seeing my inner monologue appear beside my work will make me feel vindicated and truly appreciative of myself.

DvQnDqD.png

2 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

oh wait here's a thing too

uhfRTLt.png

@mcrosby is this what you meant? Sorry it doesn't look too great at the top, but i assume you get what i'm going for

I really like the red in the plume, but I don’t think it works in the eye. The eye hole would be the darkest part of the helmet and the lighter red doesn’t work against the darker green. I think it could work If you were to have just a slither of red inside the eye (similar to the link attached below). 

https://imgur.com/gallery/uqyx1

Personally I think this logo lends itself to the single colour and my personal favourite would be your latest logo in green only.

3 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

9AKgYnB.png

(takes concept of color rules and subsequently breaks said rule)

Also this kinda looks like a zombie crusader but eh  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Even if it does break colour rules, I think the red looks less forced on this design. Still I’d prefer to see this single colour - green plume, green cross and then with or without a white eye.

This is a massive upgrade for Strake. Have you tried making only the Crusader's neck cross red? I think that would really make the logo pop and provide more consistency to past logos

Archived