gswansea

WFA Club Championship 2017 (Week 4 Scores)

44 posts in this topic

It's back! This is the new WFA Club Championship. This year's format is slightly different, as I am blocking any of my teams from advancing past the first elimination round. I am also using a new score simulator that I created that takes into account home field advantage and past record (If anyone wants specific on this, just let me know). Also, one note: For those who have never participated, this is not a fantasy league with GMs. Rather, it is a knockout style tournament between the submitted teams.  More details about eligible submissions below. Without further ado,

PIC1.png

PIC2.png

PIC3.png

slide 3.png

Enjoy!

5 people like this

I have a unreleased (yet) fictional hand drawn league, I think I'll throw my hat in. The Cevelian Soccer Federation, making its "international" debut, albeit at the club level.

2 people like this

The reigning champs are all in, as are the 2016 Eximius Foedus champions Maclaren .

1 person likes this

I will look to add a team to the tourney!

1 person likes this

Just wanted to remind everyone participating that I would prefer that every league entered has at least two clubs, to keep the total number even.  That being said, here's the playoff branding:  The teams that performed best last go round are hosting the games.

FINAL PRES.png

Edited by gswansea
1 person likes this

Nottingham description is messed up, because I don't think Tucson is anywhere near England.

1 person likes this

The Alaskan bears & Minnesota tribe of the United States football federal federation will join 

5 hours ago, gswansea said:

Just wanted to remind everyone participating that I would prefer that every league entered has at least two clubs, to keep the total number even.  That being said, here's the playoff branding:  The teams that performed best last go round are hosting the games.

FINAL PRES.png

Woah! It's awesome to see one of my clubs from last year get a nod in this year's tourney! I have no teams to enter (computer crash and losing all files), but I'll definitely be following along.

1 person likes this

Finally got around to compiling the current teams:

total teams.png

4 people like this

Oh... My... God... I LOVE THE DIGITIZED LOOKS YOU MADE FOR THE CEVELIAN LEAGUE!!!! We shall conquer!!!

Also, could you identify my entries as the Cevelian Premiere League? Just for identification?

1 person likes this

Update:. This is still open, all submissions must be in by January 10.

1 person likes this

I will add a teamsarrow-10x10.png

I will have to pull out of the cup

Not another competitive fantasy league on concepts

8 minutes ago, ImmortalChef said:

Not another competitive fantasy league on concepts

While I do agree about there being way too many threads on fantasy leagues, this is a little different. All of the clubs entered have already been made, and the OP did some of these concepts too. This was also done last year, so in my mind, I see this as different.