2017 Motorsports Paint Schemes

raysox

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, flyersfan said:

I always wanted someone to make a web site showing all the schemes, plus a little bit of history, so once I had the knowledge time and capabilities, I made the site! 

There is jayski.com I like theirs better personally. They have every paintscheme ever run since atleast 2000, and then some popular ones from the late 90s

News in the F1 world, we might not be done with liveries!

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/force-india-f1-car-could-reportedly-turn-pink-030617

Fortunately, according to the German publication Auto Bild, Force India is in talks with BWT – and Austrian water technology company.

According to the report, a condition of BWT’s sponsor agreements is that the cars are always painted pink.

This can be seen with Lucas Auer and Christian Vietoris’ Mercedes DTM cars in 2016, which were also sponsored by BWT.

030617_motor_fi_2.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

1 hour ago, BrandMooreArt said:

i don't recall seeing this HH Gregg livery on Andretti's car before, but not 100% it's new this year

It ran last year at Birmingham, but according to Racing Reference, that's all it's run.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

30 minutes ago, raysox said:

It happened!

I can't wait to see the "smart matte finish". The drivers helmets will be changed to feature pink too. Not sure to what extent but they have really embraced this new change at Force India that's for sure.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived