2017 Motorsports Paint Schemes

raysox

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/10/2017 at 5:21 PM, raysox said:

Went to the GP of  St. Pete today and this might be my favorite Indy livery ever

No._5_Car.jpg

The Mayor of Hinchtown's car is not only easy on the eyes, it's easy to find in the field on a sunny day.

On 14/03/2017 at 2:32 PM, raysox said:

Looking at a larger pic, it's hot pink if that makes it any better

Reminds me of the old pink pig livery.

Image result for porsche pig livery

Seeing a Subaru rally car in anything but the blue and gold 555 livery just seems wrong.

banners

On 3/14/2017 at 10:40 AM, CreamSoda said:

One of my favorites from Super GT:

nissan_skyline_history_picture%20(138).j

Super GT has some of the better looking cars out there. Lexus brought in a new machine based on the LC & Honda's NSX (or Acura stateside)

proxy.jpg

211-1280x853.jpg

baltimoreravens.png

• 2 months later...

monaco_Haas.jpg.b2605db5d772f4400511668f75356c6b.jpgmag_Monaco.jpg.a67ad1ee97b3747564af90792d5005f2.jpgphpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg.6ee38e59d80832454dcf446d534dabb2.jpg

Haas F1 updates for Monaco. i really like this; the little splashes of red look much better than the larger hits from the previous version. 

one thing i'm not feeling is the driver names on the shark fins. Liberty Media has required teams do this (along with larger numbers) to be identifiers for drivers during the race. the thing is it just doesn't work that well in action, on TV or live. the cars move too fast for your eye to consistently read the name or number– instead a better identifier between team drivers is color, which is why no.2 drivers usually have an alternate color on the top. even the drivers helmets can be good identifiers, anything that uses color to stand out but the names are just an annoyance. i'd love to see the mirrors or a piece of the sharkfin painted (think red for Hamilton and blue for Bottas) instead of this system that uses type/shape

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived