MiLB | Pacific Coast League Logo Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

Hi! Here's another redesigned MiLB league logo, the Pacific Coast League (Triple-A) mark. Their current logo is not good, not bad, just generic and mediocre. My redesigned mark has the shape of a U.S. Pacific Coast Highway 101 metal road sign.

200px-US_101_CA.svg_zpsw72qsrop.png

The color scheme is pretty much the same.

Link to current logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/4798/_Pacific_Coast_League/1998/Primary_Logo

Pacific%20Coast%20League%20logo_zpszj6dp

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

that's something else they could go with that. Have you ever thought of bringing the original back but improve/upgrade it of course? Here is the logo they had before that generic current logo.

5983.gif

The baseball/highway logo is very clever as it is. This could be a great baseball tournament or other as its own logo. 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I have a couple gripes, starting with that "Triple-A Baseball" is so large.

I dislike it, because I feel the "Pacific Coast League" should be the focus, and with how large Triple-A Baseball is, I find that to be the focus.

Secondly, I find it to be very similar in shape to the NHL shield.

2049.gif

2 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

that's something else they could go with that. Have you ever thought of bringing the original back but improve/upgrade it of course? Here is the logo they had before that generic current logo.

5983.gif

The baseball/highway logo is very clever as it is. This could be a great baseball tournament or other as its own logo. 

Thanks, JMtexan09. Yeah, I know their old logo. I will think about rebranding it.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

39 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I have a couple gripes, starting with that "Triple-A Baseball" is so large.

I dislike it, because I feel the "Pacific Coast League" should be the focus, and with how large Triple-A Baseball is, I find that to be the focus.

Secondly, I find it to be very similar in shape to the NHL shield.

2049.gif

Thanks, Dan O'Mac. The current logo's focus is on "Triple-A Baseball" and I didn't want to change that.

This road sign (badge) shape has been very popular in the world of american sports. The NHL has also just adopted it like other sports teams did. That's why this hasn't been an issue to me, plus there is that 101 U.S. Highway sign context.

Archived