2016 NFL Fields

nbitterman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Philadelphia Eagles

1. No fill end zones with slightly faded college hash marks

2. No fill end zones with heavily faded college hash marks, black-trimmed field numbers, black-outlined 20s & 50

3. Black fill end zones with pink trimmed script, heavily faded college hash marks, black-trimmed field numbers, black-outlined 20s & 50, pink trimmed logo

4. Black fill end zones with black-trimmed numbers, black-outlined 20s & 50

5. No fill end zones with black-trimmed numbers, black-outlined 20s & 50

Eagles Field.jpg

Eagles Field 2.jpg

Eagles Field 3.jpg

Eagles Field 4.jpg

Eagles Field 5.jpg

6 hours ago, ShlyKBMT said:

Wish the Saints would go back to a black end zone. 

IMG_7404.JPG

When did the Saints have the Tulane logo on the field at the same time? Did they switch back and forth at times, or was this a permanent setup for a while?

3 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

When did the Saints have the Tulane logo on the field at the same time? Did they switch back and forth at times, or was this a permanent setup for a while?

When the Saints first went to the black end zones (mid 80s), they used this end zone setup whenever Tulane played. It lasted for a few years until the Saints updated the end zones to the tilted-helmet look in the 90s.

NSFCvyu.png

On 1/5/2017 at 8:56 AM, ShlyKBMT said:

Wish the Saints would go back to a black end zone. 

IMG_7404.JPG

I always thought this was the coolest field as a kid. The Super Bowl style endzones, with one of them being for a college team, the NFL & NFC logos on the 30's and the large white out of bounds.

shouldn't teams be putting stripes on the 25 rather than 20 now?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I may have missed it, but isn't the 25 only for kickoffs into the endzone? I thought the rest of the touchbacks still go to the 20 (INT, fumble, punts, etc). Or, have I just not paid that much attention to NFL games this year?

2 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

I may have missed it, but isn't the 25 only for kickoffs into the endzone? I thought the rest of the touchbacks still go to the 20 (INT, fumble, punts, etc). Or, have I just not paid that much attention to NFL games this year?

Yep...just kickoffs.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

11 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Pretty sure the Vikings are the only team that does that. The Cardinals, Eagles, Raiders, Ravens, and Colts all still have theirs at the 20.

NSFCvyu.png

5 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I always thought that the Saints should take a cue from LSU and have one black and one gold endzone. PYIRATDXDHJSOKW.20091011061820.jpg

I don't know why more teams don't do that.

For HS, there's a school nearby that has red and black primary colors, and alternate endzones. One is red writing on black and the other is black writing on red. girard.png

Just a heads up to anyone who is interested, I will be posting the template to these fields once I find that I'm not making as many updates to it anymore. If I'm going to release the template, I want it to be as good as it can be for everyone else. Thanks for everyone's feedback and content!

Archived