Asheville Cherokee

Mr. Sports Fanatic

Well, one thing I can tell you is you've given yourself a good base to start with. But like you said, it needs a bit of work. A few adjustments I would make is I would neaten up and add a little detail to the headdress and instead of dashes on the braid I would use streaks that extend from the edge. Also I don't know that you need the state shape there, I would probably just use the team's initials. I think the best part of this is the simple geometric way that you made the face, because of how much expression it has while not using too much extraneous detail. That being said, right now he looks more irritated than intimidating, but I think pulling in the bottom lip a tad and tweaking the front of the eye down maybe 2 degrees will get you exactly where you want to be with this. You're in a really good spot here, just digitize and spruce this up a little and you'll have a fantastic fantasy logo.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived