Pulv!

Middle-earth Hockey League (Erebor Mountain Kings 6/18)

24 posts in this topic

This is awesome. I love the shire, maybe make the H a different color on the red jersey. Number fonts are awesome! The Avalanche need a little work from a hockey jersey standpoint. I'd say put the same logo sized down a touch into a roundel.... Just an opinion of mine. Obviously don't overdo the roundels though

Well I hate to be that guy but there is a typo on your wordmark. As an LOTR fan though I'm loving this series!

19 hours ago, joshhockey said:

Well I hate to be that guy but there is a typo on your wordmark. As an LOTR fan though I'm loving this series!

All right, I totally missed it!

Here you have it corrected

32329213854_b96d7e0011_o.png

Erebor Mountain Kings

Dwarvish patterns everywhere! This set is an homage the grandious architecture of the dwarves under the mountain. The main logo is taken from the sketch of the throne under the mountain and is the part where the Arkenstone was. As I really like how dwarvish art was rendered during all of the LOTR and hobbit movies I really like the outcome of this set. The color palette is based on the black of volcanic stone, mine gold and the white of the perennial snow on the top of the Lonely Mountain.

32781659113_9035eebd80_o.png

32781659013_da51536d51_o.png