The National Volleyball League(9/30 New York logos added)

72freebie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this concept series and I have to say it's some impressive quality and dedication to concept for a high school student. I think the uniform designs are generally too wild for my taste, and I would like for more variation in the court designs than just changing the colors and logos, but like I said, the presentation is impressive, and I think coming up with the custom Mizuno shoe for each team is my favorite idea.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Next team is the Denver Blizzard. I have always liked this name for sports teams and it is;;t currently used by any other professional sports team and I thought it fit the area quite well. Colors are fairly basic for a team name like this but I absolutely love double blue and I couldn't resist using it. 

Denver.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

I really like Minnesota's logos but I do agree it does look like the word mark says Sacks. And (maybe it's the packer fan in me who's also lived in Minnesota) I don't know how well a green and gold color scheme in Minnesota would work out 

1 hour ago, natolian10 said:

I really like Minnesota's logos but I do agree it does look like the word mark says Sacks. And (maybe it's the packer fan in me who's also lived in Minnesota) I don't know how well a green and gold color scheme in Minnesota would work out 

MIN.jpg

Finally got Minnesota's jerseys and court done. Jerseys obviously need  to use the plaid pattern so I went with the pattern going down the side. I didn't want them to be too busy so I only used as much as I needed to. The third jersey is a little wild with a forest design at the bottom and a yellow to green gradient. Also updated the word mark logo with the axes behind the words.

Minnesota.png

Minnesota-jerseys.png

Minnesota-Court.png

Here we go with our next Eastern conference team. The Houston Nebula. I wanted to keep the space theme with Houston because almost all of there other sports teams are and  I thought that Nebula was just a cool name. The color scheme is bright green,purple and black. The primary is fairly straightforward but I think it has enough style and there wasn't a whole lot that I could do with the team name. 

Houston.png

I've enjoyed sitting casually back and watching all this unfold. Time to comment!

All of these are great. I like the unique looks of each team, and it's a creative concept series. Volleyball concepts aren't exactly an everyday occurrence on the boards. You're doing a great job with the logo design and your jerseys look really good too. Great work

spacer.png

Archived