The National Volleyball League(9/30 New York logos added)

72freebie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gray shadow combined with the white letters creates an effect that makes the letters look blurry.  I can only look at the logos for so long without needing a break for my eyes.  Also, this may be my monitor, but the blue looks almost purple.  Moving towards something more navy would be more inline with the America theme you want. 

A couple of comments relative to volleyball rules.

1.  Since about 1990, the center line has been the same width as the side lines, attack lines, and end lines -- 5 cm or 2 in.  In the 1980s, it was 10 cm / 4 in.

2.  The center line must be continuous and not interrupted by a logo.  If there is a logo, it must be taped over.

3.  The number on the front of the volleyball uniform must be on the upper part of the uniform.   This is usually expressed in how far from the shoulder seam or neck opening it must be.

And this next comment is just opinion....

I think the lines in the background of the league logo would look better as horizontal lines, like the top and bottom of a volleyball net.

On 12/30/2016 at 0:54 AM, 72freebie said:

Next up is the logos for the Las Vegas Venom. I went with a scorpion theme for this desert city and I wanted a unique name to go with it. I think that Venom just sounds cool and is a lot more exciting than just calling them the scorpions. The colors are sand,orange and black and the secondary and wordmark are also scorpion themed.

Las-Vegas.png

Blown away! Amazing work, it all blends together very well!!

• 8 months later...
  • Atomic locked this topic

Archived