**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few quick things:

1) Thanks to those who pinned this. Much easier to find pre-existing discussion.

2) Threads like this really separate people like Darth Brooks (and others) from other veteran posters. Manners never hurt. :-)

3) Even with pinned topics and search function, there can still be a lot to sift through. Sometimes the new guys need a little benefit of the doubt. Three strike system?

4) I realize know that I asked in "Requests" whether anyone had attempted a championship ring template. I've been working on one as well but wasn't sure whether a) anyone was interested in using it on their own, and B) whether this is is a moot point because someone like Fraser Davidson has built the end-all be-all already.

• 3 weeks later...

At the request of a few users, I have decided to make my soccer template public, so here it is! This template you can print out as you so desire! :)

23712364972_16abd6d853_b.jpg

Here's how this template works:

• First, each team takes up a half-sheet of paper, so that two teams and four jerseys can fit on a single full sheet of paper
  • The middle of the jerseys are purposely left blank on the template, as I draw the trim, piping, etc. myself, custom to each team
  • The blank space on the upper left corner is for the team name and crest
  • The top right has spaces for the kit supplier and sponsor
  • The empty shirt on the "back" I use for the front of the jersey, while the part on the "front" I use for the back of the jersey

It's not too complicated of a template, and I look forward to what the concept community does with it! :)

Enjoy!

~ Daryl

• 1 month later...

I have been unsuccessful in this thread and others. Are there any templates not in PSD or SVG formats or MS paint friendly templates. I'm specifically looking a vested baseball cutoff at the moment. I have a version of AI, but strongly gravitate toward PDN. Thanks in advance.

TrophyChronology.png

"If it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!"

​"Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?!"

-Marv Levy

11 hours ago, BNGraphics said:

I have been unsuccessful in this thread and others. Are there any templates not in PSD or SVG formats or MS paint friendly templates. I'm specifically looking a vested baseball cutoff at the moment. I have a version of AI, but strongly gravitate toward PDN. Thanks in advance.

One thing I've found is that if you save an Illustrator file as an Adobe PDF you can open it up in Photoshop and make any small changes you need in there before creating a PNG or Bitmap.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think maybe this should be the place that I post my first attempt at making a template on photoshop. I have a Bauer Goalie Mask (left face) template on for you to Download.

http://natimacdaddy.deviantart.com/art/Bauer-goalie-mask-NME7-605853769

I have used many of your templates but wanted to try my hand at doing one on my own. It is unique and I will send you this link to a post that I made in the Concepts forum for your CC. click here and give me your CC thanks.

Bauer goalie mask NME7.png

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Ice Man said:

Any new NBA uniform templates for Illustrator someone could post?

If you're looking for the Hawks jersey cut, I haven't seen anything for it released yet. P34 and Mau have the most recent updates though of those that are available.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 1 month later...

Archived