College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Bolt957 said:

I really wish Temple would settle on one design element. I'm not too fond of the gradient and diamonds being on the same uniform.

They have the potential to have a great look; their previous set without the gradient with the "checkerboard" was nice minus the BFBS ;

Not sure what the significance of the diamond is since it is at least carried through their last 2 uniforms

connor-reilly-howard-smith.jpg

pj-walker-364837311.jpg

a1friendfeatured.jpg

Their new look has the potential to look great; This shot vs. Penn State is very good. If Russell didnt run the gradient sleeve mess into the ground I would prolly like their set even more. 

55eb93a39d2ff.image.jpg?resize=1200,685

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

2 hours ago, Huntr said:

Sneak peek of Rutgers new uniforms from Adidas as their Nike contract expire on June 30th.  

IMG_0214.JPG

Curious about the number font. The 52 shown looks like a good blend of modern yet classic, which is a solid look for Rutgers. I just want to make sure the zeroes or fours don't have weird serfis or random slants, etc 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

37 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

Curious about the number font. The 52 shown looks like a good blend of modern yet classic, which is a solid look for Rutgers. I just want to make sure the zeroes or fours don't have weird serfis or random slants, etc 

Pretty sure that's the same font as last year!

9461267.jpeg

9484722.jpeg

Nike has agreed to outfit Toledo athletics.

The six-year agreement will make Nike the official athletic footwear, apparel, accessory and equipment brand for all 16 of Toledo's varsity sports through the 2022-23 season. Previously, UT's sports programs had separate agreements with various apparel brands.

http://utrockets.com/news/2017/6/21/toledo-athletics-announces-multi-year-partnership-with-nike.aspx

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

13 minutes ago, LEWJ said:

Nike has agreed to outfit Toledo athletics.

The six-year agreement will make Nike the official athletic footwear, apparel, accessory and equipment brand for all 16 of Toledo's varsity sports through the 2022-23 season. Previously, UT's sports programs had separate agreements with various apparel brands.

http://utrockets.com/news/2017/6/21/toledo-athletics-announces-multi-year-partnership-with-nike.aspx

I'm actually kind of excited about that. Toledo has all the elements in thier identity to have a great look, but always look like space garbage instead. Hopefully Nike takes better advantage of thier identity or, at the very least, rolls out a number font that isn't fat crap like the old one.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I'm actually kind of excited about that. Toledo has all the elements in thier identity to have a great look, but always look like space garbage instead. Hopefully Nike takes better advantage of thier identity or, at the very least, rolls out a number font that isn't fat crap like the old one.

I agree 100%

I was severely disappointed when Nike rolled out BGSU's new look a year or two ago (formerly Adidas). So hopefully there are better results with Toledo.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

28 minutes ago, bowld said:

what is taking Oregon so long to show us the new look?

Don't expect to see the new look until the fall. Ever since the initial unveiling of the Speed Machine set in 2012, they've pretty much waited until then to show off the new stuff. It could even be like last year, where they never had a formal unveiling of all the new stuff, instead just going week by week unveiling the uniforms for each game. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

45 minutes ago, Fresno St. Alum said:

I'm going to visit the Oregon campus next month on my way to Seattle and Vancouver. I'll take pics of them, if I see anything. 

You still likely won't see anything.  About earliest we'll see anything is maybe August when the new fan gear starts coming in before the season starts.

20 hours ago, wyopokes2 said:

Pretty sure that's the same font as last year!

9461267.jpeg

9484722.jpeg

Good call. I didn't realize they had those numbers last season. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

New helmet design for Ball State:

IMG_5212.thumb.JPG.e96ba09614af70eddd6a944b5c523876.JPGIMG_5211.thumb.JPG.60759b47c28c4ec0794968e37d2f8d6e.JPG

Yuck. 

I liked the first side until I saw the second side. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

Archived