• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/16/2017 at 11:11 PM, Ciaranowls said:

New Colgate away uniform

DHJjPg2XgAYmghs.thumb.jpg.c25f1c12949fe9862ddf0c123f529f56.jpg

DHJjPg3XkAAZBQt.thumb.jpg.87999c4c4aa4145f07e79460a62562c3.jpg

'

I understand why they do it with how disgustingly tight these tank/top jerseys are nowadays (also hate how it's so lumpy right up against the equipment) but I'll never warm up to such tiny numbers on a football jersey. Same goes with the small fonts on the nameplates (SC Gamecocks)

3 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Notre Dame is teasing something for tomorrow. They won't be playing a Shamrock Series game, but rumor was they'd still have an alternate.

Why is it so damn hard to just have a kelly green version of their regular jersey? Every other sport is embracing kelly green, but for some reason the football team keeps doing this stupid crap. At least it doesn't look too awful from what we can see.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, burgundy said:

Why is it so damn hard to just have a kelly green version of their regular jersey? Every other sport is embracing kelly green, but for some reason the football team keeps doing this stupid crap. At least it doesn't look too awful from what we can see.

What can we see?

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, ryebread19 said:

Some kinds of line on the shoulder and gold pants with a stripe

I think it's a home version of the Under the Lights uniform. He's facing away so it's hard to tell if it's a UCLA stripe or not.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18 hours ago, YesterdayWasCool said:

The alternates by A&M

http://news.adidas.com/us/latest-news/football/texas-a-m---adidas-unveil-special-edition--bright-lights--alternate-football-uniforms/s/cc13c3dd-0cea-4ee8-aceb-a7ac0929556e

481844.JPEG

"Man, everybody hates that primeknit but we are really proud of it...what can we do to show it off?"

"I got an idea..."

+1 for giant logo on the hip

481843.JPEG

This is really bad. I get Adidas figured out how to get two colors, make the tire treads a different color, but black? that looks really dumb, not to mentions the helmet looks off color and even the jersey looks a little more red than maroon. I would like for this to never see the light of day.

Can they wide out the logo even further? Ugh

4ffh6gt.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think it's a home version of the Under the Lights uniform. He's facing away so it's hard to tell if it's a UCLA stripe or not.

Looks to me to be a blue jersey with a thin gold shoulder stripe.

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, Midway said:

These ND alts are sex. By far the best they've had in a long time.

IMG_1302.JPG

So this is Notre Dame's version of the Maryland Star Spangled Banner uniform ? I know the helmet is different but that's the first thing i thought of when i saw the sleeve caps

15-maryland-s-star-spangled-banner-helme

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived