College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Ciaranowls said:

Orange sparkles in VT's helmets? Never noticed that before. Has anyone else?

Most teams have a sparkle element to their helmets. Give it a nice sheen in the light for cameras. 

I have zero hope for Syracuse. I don't know why, but they never seem to look good to me. As Auburn makes blue, orange, and white work well, Syracuse doesn't.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

27 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

Most teams have a sparkle element to their helmets. Give it a nice sheen in the light for cameras. 

I have zero hope for Syracuse. I don't know why, but they never seem to look good to me. As Auburn makes blue, orange, and white work well, Syracuse doesn't.

I have never really hated Syracuse's look, but I think they need to tone it down. I think they only need an orange helmet with the blue S, and a white helmet with the blue S. Then they need an orange uni, a white one (wear white helmet, I think it could look good) and a blue alt. They just need to limit their options, tone it down and clean it up. 

The Orange have the potential to have great uniforms. They are just too sloppy with their look right now. 

We basically already know the Ducks will be in green on Saturday, but this somewhat confirms it even more:

At this point, really the only thing up in the air is the color of the pants, but I'd say it's a near certainty they'll be in the green ones. Having said that, I'd love to see this combo:

DucksWeek1(2).thumb.png.8e325681beb2e12f831b7a638c8fd527.png

I'd prefer they save it for the Civil War though, so I'm glad that they'll seemingly be in yellow/green/green this weekend instead.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

13 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

This might get me blasted, but I'm not sure I like the idea of a teardrop. Of all the emotions to share with Texans, crying seems to be the least helpful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

55 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

This might get me blasted, but I'm not sure I like the idea of a teardrop. Of all the emotions to share with Texans, crying seems to be the least helpful.

When I looked at this logo, it immediately reminded me of an oil drop, similar to the Edmonton Oilers logo. I think it fits appropriately with Texas. 

oilersfrontpage.jpg

spacer.png

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

We basically already know the Ducks will be in green on Saturday, but this somewhat confirms it even more:

At this point, really the only thing up in the air is the color of the pants, but I'd say it's a near certainty they'll be in the green ones. Having said that, I'd love to see this combo:

DucksWeek1(2).thumb.png.8e325681beb2e12f831b7a638c8fd527.png

I'd prefer they save it for the Civil War though, so I'm glad that they'll seemingly be in yellow/green/green this weekend instead.

I really don't like Oregon having jersey stripes unless it is a throwback.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

My first thought when I saw this was that it expressed empathy. 

11 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Yeah, Arizona has had a copper flake to their navy lids for some time now.

a2BRS8U.png

Archived