College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

12 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

WSU has the best uniforms in the PAC 12 besides Colorado. 

They're good except for the Cougs' matte gray and charcoal helmets.  They should stick with silver as the primary helmet, and wear the crimson helmet on special occasions.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Unpopular opinion, but Utah's new uniform set is a dumpster fire 

Agreed 100%

We went so long without seeing stripes as the feature of football uniforms... I guess for some people it's like going too long without sex--eventually your standards are lower than ever.

Those stripes are horrendous.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

45 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Unpopular opinion, but Utah's new uniform set is a dumpster fire 

Is that really an unpopular opinion? I remember quite a few people, myself included, having similar sentiments about the new uniforms when they were unveiled.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just now, upperV03 said:

Is that really an unpopular opinion? I remember quite a few people, myself included, having similar sentiments about the new uniforms when they were unveiled.

I seem to remember that as well.  Very few people actually like the totality of the uniform, mainly due to the pants.

Utah's new uniforms make me wish for the funky mountain pattern on the sleeves to come back. They look like some crazy pattern in TeamBuilder for NCAA14. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

2 hours ago, WSU151 said:

They're good except for the Cougs' matte gray and charcoal helmets.  They should stick with silver as the primary helmet, and wear the crimson helmet on special occasions.

I like the gray helmets, they stand out where others have silver helmets. Well last years gray helmets at least...

12 minutes ago, lilben777 said:

I like the gray helmets, they stand out where others have silver helmets. Well last years gray helmets at least...

Yeah I'm just not a fan of the gray helmets in general I guess...didn't like them on other teams like Oklahoma State, either.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

15 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Clemson's threads for this weekend, and for the majority of home games this year, save Florida State and The Citadel:

I still hate how Clemson doesn't have a purple stripe between the orange ones on the white pants. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived