College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, tajmccall said:

Gophers Matte/Satin helmet days may be over- but who knows. Fleck has said new unis next year - I expect many helmets this year 

IMG_7953.JPG

I love Minnesota's colors.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

They've since deleted that tweet, for whatever reason. Here's the pic I saved

DIru9QsUIAARVJm.thumb.jpg.5570d4b95a28b16782330adb95f25b67.jpg

Since I'm tracking UAB uniforms this season, I went ahead and mocked it up, with matching pants. Didn't touch the helmets.

59aa323296042_2017UAB-anthraciteongreygoldhelmet.thumb.png.d3ab34a76ee1584113c2ca589bafaf4d.png

I have some concerns as to the legitimacy of these, but they look more real than fake. The deleting of the tweet is odd. Highly doubt they wear these tomorrow for the first game since disbanding.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 8/31/2017 at 5:40 PM, tajmccall said:

Gophers Matte/Satin helmet days may be over- but who knows. Fleck has said new unis next year - I expect many helmets this year 

IMG_7953.JPG

I hope it's a one off, the matte helmets look nice.  As a Gophers fan, I hate how little they have worn the gold pants in recent years.  Maroon over gold and white over gold should be the standard look for them imo

4 hours ago, 29texan said:

It's not a uniform, but I wanted to show the new field at The Carter.

Can you spot one minor but still pretty noticeable addition to it...? 

vw8MeNh.jpg

Frogs on 25 are new. TCU logo without the Horned Frog is also new. They have had Superfrog at midfield for as long as I can remember.

17 hours ago, upperV03 said:

And here's Oregon's combo for tomorrow:

Absolutely love it. I was kind of hoping they'd save the yellow/green/yellow for the Civil War, but since Coach Taggart has said there won't be a different combo for every game, they might repeat it. This looks great though, a fantastic mix of traditional and modern.

Breaking expectations and wearing yellow pants instead of green is a welcome surprise. And that green, remains, gorgeous.

Now that there are literally dozens of schools filling the "wear dopey outfits to appeal to aesthetically-challanged teenagers" category, Oregon would be smart to get out... It's beyond played out.

When you've got Nike right there to supply you with the latest tech, that's what Oregon should play up to recruits. Push the idea of the newest technology, not the latest soon-to-be-copied gimmick. Simple, clean, put the design in the details, not in the obnoxious mirrored finish.

On 8/31/2017 at 5:40 PM, tajmccall said:

IMG_7953.JPG

On 8/31/2017 at 5:43 PM, Red Wolf said:

That stripe would be nice without the wacky motto in it. 

Nice helmet ruined by a corny team motto.

Archived