College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/31/2017 at 4:40 PM, tajmccall said:

Gophers Matte/Satin helmet days may be over- but who knows. Fleck has said new unis next year - I expect many helmets this year 

IMG_7953.JPG

Those helmets definitely look like a gloss finish based off of those pics. 

a2BRS8U.png

56 minutes ago, H11K said:

Those helmets definitely look like a gloss finish based off of those pics. 

Gloss with a metallic flake finish.  No longer matte.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

11 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Frogs on 25 are new. TCU logo without the Horned Frog is also new. They have had Superfrog at midfield for as long as I can remember.

The red goal line was the focus. Someone already pointed it out.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

19 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Unsurprisingly, Boise State is going all blue on the Blue. As it should be.

I gotta say, the way they did the stripes here is really nice. It makes a lot more sense than forcing a horizontal stripe into a tiny semicircle sleeve cap.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

13 minutes ago, H11K said:

Oregon States orange, and Arizona's Red/Navy uniforms both suffer from the lack of white issue.

Yep, and that's why I'm hoping Oregon State pairs the new black helmet and pants from their "11 Strong" alternate uniforms with their orange jerseys at some point this season. The problem with their current orange jerseys is that there aren't any white accents on them, so they look off when paired with the regular black uniform elements that have the white/orange/white striping pattern:

IMG_7056.JPG.506455ef0ec91df3209c55417730989e.JPG

The black helmet and pants from their new alternate uniforms just have a single orange stripe though, so there'd be continuity with the stripes on the sleeves of the orange jerseys:

IMG_7057.thumb.JPG.6245a971b0bfdd2e2e0fc8abd3b171cf.JPG

All they'd have to do would be to change the decals on the helmets to the regularly colored Beaver logo, and it'd make for a really nice look for them if they paired the helmet and pants with the orange jerseys.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, H11K said:

Oregon States orange, and Arizona's Red/Navy uniforms both suffer from the lack of white issue.

Syracuse is another school who would benefit greatly from adding a bit of white on their non-white jerseys.  Minnesota could stand to use more white on their jerseys, especially when using their white pants and/or helmets.

11 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Syracuse is another school who would benefit greatly from adding a bit of white on their non-white jerseys.  Minnesota could stand to use more white on their jerseys, especially when using their white pants and/or helmets.

Or Minnesota could just not wear white pants/helmets 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Archived