College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

5 hours ago, GeauxColonels said:

True....but I wouldn't say that those stripes are "Instantly recognizable to most intimate CFB fans."

Obviously, you must not qualify as an intimate CFB fan...

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I've long stood by the fact that Clemson is the only team in the nation that can pull off monochrome orange, and this is furthering my belief. Yikes. Doesn't help that the helmet logo is unreadable from any distance.

I think this Boise State combo is a great look... for Syracuse.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

10 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I've long stood by the fact that Clemson is the only team in the nation that can pull off monochrome orange, and this is furthering my belief. Yikes. Doesn't help that the helmet logo is unreadable from any distance.

Beavers don't look too bad in all orange. I think it's the fact that these uniforms are orange and BLACK instead of orange and white. 

USATSI_7525291-620x769.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

52 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

I'm hoping that after this week, now that they've shown off the all blue and all white uniforms and now are showing us what all orange looks like that they'll start mixing and matching. 

I hope so too. IMO, these are some nice change of pace looks from the all blue:

boise_state_blue_orange_orange.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure the all black and all grey are out of rotation for the time being, but just for recruits. (Thank goodness)

spacer.png

^Here ya go:

IMG_7282.thumb.JPG.4d0d36e7a8273d7222907a3f0ccf0ffe.JPG

Their white uniform elements are so far superior to the reds and blues. One, the stripes on the white jerseys are actually red and blue rather than the awkward faux-gradient look of the stripes on the red and blue jerseys, and second, the logos are properly colored rather than being monochromatic like they are on the red and blue uniform pieces. I'm still not a fan of this new set overall, but at least the white helmets, jerseys, and pants are all pretty palatable.

Also, here's a couple more combos for this weekend:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived