buckeye

College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Ciaranowls said:

Anybody have any knowledge of what Ohio states Alyssa are gonna be this year?

I'm sure she's a fine lady, but college kids change their mind all the time, who knows what they're gonna be from year to year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GeauxColonels said:

 

True....but I wouldn't say that those stripes are "Instantly recognizable to most intimate CFB fans."

 

Obviously, you must not qualify as an intimate CFB fan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
upperV03    2,167

Illinois going orange/white/orange on Friday at USF:

IMG_7270.PNG.ebd5e209db9c8e2bb1334b88e6ffa8d6.PNG

 

And Washington State's going with the :censored:ty double gray look this weekend against Oregon State:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dsaline97 said:

59b9cd5b7a2ef_03GameDayUniformNewMexico4.thumb.jpg.e70cfa526c477a77deacc17e7d1aebf0.jpg

I've long stood by the fact that Clemson is the only team in the nation that can pull off monochrome orange, and this is furthering my belief. Yikes. Doesn't help that the helmet logo is unreadable from any distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ciaranowls    31
9 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I'm sure she's a fine lady, but college kids change their mind all the time, who knows what they're gonna be from year to year.

Lol edited it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I've long stood by the fact that Clemson is the only team in the nation that can pull off monochrome orange, and this is furthering my belief. Yikes. Doesn't help that the helmet logo is unreadable from any distance.

 

I think this Boise State combo is a great look... for Syracuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CLEstones    248
17 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Illinois going orange/white/orange on Friday at USF:

IMG_7270.PNG.ebd5e209db9c8e2bb1334b88e6ffa8d6.PNG

 

 

 

Wait... why does Illinois kinda look like... Illinois?

 

Something is askew here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MJWalker45    985
21 hours ago, jerrylawless3 said:

Here’s a better look: 

 

The Vandy star shouldn't risk being taken over by the anchor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pianoknight    1,242
10 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

I've long stood by the fact that Clemson is the only team in the nation that can pull off monochrome orange, and this is furthering my belief. Yikes. Doesn't help that the helmet logo is unreadable from any distance.

 

Beavers don't look too bad in all orange. I think it's the fact that these uniforms are orange and BLACK instead of orange and white. 

 

USATSI_7525291-620x769.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RichO    215
3 hours ago, CLEstones said:

 

 

Wait... what does Illinois kinda look like... Illinois?

 

Something is askew here.

 The last couple weeks the Illini have been dressed as their best selves. Always good to see teams do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bkknight95    609
17 hours ago, dsaline97 said:

59b9cd5b7a2ef_03GameDayUniformNewMexico4.thumb.jpg.e70cfa526c477a77deacc17e7d1aebf0.jpg

I'm hoping that after this week, now that they've shown off the all blue and all white uniforms and now are showing us what all orange looks like that they'll start mixing and matching. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dsaline97    460
52 minutes ago, bkknight95 said:

I'm hoping that after this week, now that they've shown off the all blue and all white uniforms and now are showing us what all orange looks like that they'll start mixing and matching. 

I hope so too. IMO, these are some nice change of pace looks from the all blue:

 

boise_state_blue_orange_orange.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

 

I'm pretty sure the all black and all grey are out of rotation for the time being, but just for recruits. (Thank goodness)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now