College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

31 minutes ago, pscf3 said:

Mississippi State is going with the all-white look at Georgia:

One small change from last season: the silver outline has been removed from the M-State logo on the white helmets. I assume the change was made to bring it in line with the maroon and silver helmets, neither of which have an outline on the logo. First impression is that it's a slight downgrade, but certainly not a big deal.

There's been talk about Georgia wearing black on Saturday; they haven't done so against an SEC team since a loss to Alabama in 2008. I think they'll probably stick with red, but don't be shocked if they break out the black jerseys.

Those are clean. The stormtrooper look should make for a good uniform matchup against the red jerseys of Georgia, if they wear red jerseys...

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, WSU151 said:

It's bad in the sense it's completely unncessary.

From the tease yesterday, I was hoping for a white helmet with green/gold/green stripes and maybe the ram head logo on the sides  

It's like something out of the Concepts forum for a made up Colorado Somethings team.

It looks good in a vacuum. But it's also not CSU.

Unintentional awkwardness in that song used for the Mississippi State reveal? Bunch of black rappers shouting, "all white errything."

Better call the ACLU. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Here's this week's combo for the Ducks:

I was told about this combo earlier in the week by one of my buddies who's connected with the football program, but I wasn't allowed to say anything. Now that I'm seeing the promo images, I'm not sure how I feel about them mixing the chrome winged helmets with these more classic styled white jerseys. It seems like somewhat of a clash of styles, but I still think it looks fairly good overall. This combo is actually somewhat of a throwback to the last time they were in Tempe in 2015, when they wore silver helmets with white jerseys and pants and won a 3OT thriller.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Here's this week's combo for the Ducks:

I was told about this combo earlier in the week by one of my buddies who's connected with the football program, but I wasn't allowed to say anything. Now that I'm seeing the promo images, I'm not sure how I feel about them mixing the chrome winged helmets with these more classic styled white jerseys. It seems like somewhat of a clash of styles, but I still think it looks fairly good overall. This combo is actually somewhat of a throwback to the last time they were in Tempe in 2015, when they wore silver helmets with white jerseys and pants and won a 3OT thriller.

Those picture don't really help...it'll probably look better on the field.  Whatever setup they used makes the helmet look like a dark charcoal/black at first glance.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived