College Football Uniforms - 2017 Season

buckeye

3 hours ago, WSU151 said:

UNLV wearing silver helmets against the Buckeyes? Usually not a bad look, but when playing against OSU...wear something else, like the red or black helmets.

UNLV has worn silver helmets for most of their program's existence. I see no reason for them to switch up just because they're playing Ohio State.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

Anything without Sparky on it is unacceptable to me.

It just occurred to me how if you take Sparky and remove everything except his pitchfork, it's "Sun Devils" without the Sun Devil...

It's like the Red Raiders wearing black at home.  Same for Harvard's road b-ball uniforms.  It's Common Sense, ASU.  Come on.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

56 minutes ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

A8MitJw.png

Man what an unfortunate situation where florida has to play auburn on a friday night. How far the SEC has fallen, damn.

WE GOT SOME HOT DOPPELGANGER ACTION GOING ON

Boise looks awful in orange helmets.  For that matter, their helmet(s) is so bad that it looks awful no matter what color you put it in.

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

2 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

UNLV has worn silver helmets for most of their program's existence. I see no reason for them to switch up just because they're playing Ohio State.

They have other options... it's not like UNLV is this ultra-traditional football powerhouse.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 hours ago, H11K said:

Second straight game in these white helmets for MSU. But it looks like the player is wearing the old white helmet, so well see which ones they break out.

DKWJVwgWkAUBQ-Q.jpg.8d897fb73fba5150160d0248ac764d0b.jpg

While I really like these helmets, I love the gold over all other options because:

1) It looks great! 

and 2) It pisses off Griz fans because we have an "M" on our helmet lol

12 minutes ago, ZipperClub said:

That looks like a variant of Colorado to me. It's not bad on its own merits, but not like ODU.

Does look somewhat like Colorado...but it's the same navy/silver jersey they wore last week against UNC.  

3 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

A8MitJw.png

Man what an unfortunate situation where florida has to play auburn on a friday night. How far the SEC has fallen, damn.

I thought the same thing! 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

4 hours ago, VikingsNotMinnesota said:

A8MitJw.png

Speaking of Florida rip-offs here's one from D-III

story_FB_0916.jpg

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

8 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

@ Baylor Football, you're 10 years late to the Black For Black's Sake party. Use green and gold, not black. And CERTAINLY do not use silver...ever!

They've been using that uniform for at least 5 years now. BFBS and chrome are their thing.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The guy that does ESPN's Gear Up segment was making up all kinds of facts this morning...said Miami was wearing all green because it was a throwback look, back when Miami was winning championships in the 80s and 90s. 

Ummm....no, that's false, guy.  

36 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The guy that does ESPN's Gear Up segment was making up all kinds of facts this morning...said Miami was wearing all green because it was a throwback look, back when Miami was winning championships in the 80s and 90s. 

Ummm....no, that's false, guy.  

They also aren't wearing all-green today. It was originally announced that the all-green look would be today but that has been changed. Green over white today. The home game against Syracuse will feature the all-green look.

Archived