• Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

DLvFnFNW4AAYMOP?format=jpg&name=large

Additional looks

17FB_v8b_helmet.jpg

17FB_v9b_stiff.jpg

DLvIn0xUIAATTAY.jpg

DLvIn3FVoAADal-.jpg

i cant believe they are actually wearing this. Pattern should have went down to the pants also...if you gonna go gator go full not halfway

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

24 minutes ago, djam2410 said:

I love the gateway these uniforms are opening up. Can't wait for Oregon to dress like ducks, Oklahoma to dress as imperialists, Washington to dress up like The Jaws of Husky Stadium,  and Miami to dress as hookers and incredibly irresponsible and rich boosters, christened with white accents that "showcase the powdery, white cocaine that sweeps across the noses of executives, all around downtown Miami".

I just entered the thread and saw a flash of some new version of the same old grey uniform with colored numbers and thought "Ha! I wonder what schmucks are gonna be trotting those out this week. The poor fools!"

Then I realized it was us...

Why must we do this? I'm so freaking mad.

XR9J5.gif

51 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Any news on when Ohio State's alternate jersey will be unveiled? They are going to wear them for the Penn State game at the end of the month...surprised nothing has been released yet

I'll answer my own question I guess :D

gray.jpg.f161974ab6e991e0e79992e393edd164.jpg

first look at it via 11W: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2017/10/86398/first-look-retail-version-of-ohio-states-gray-alternate-uniforms-for-penn-state-game

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

2 minutes ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Somehow I knew it'd be grey. It's the only pne we hadn't done yet. Hopefully Penn State wears blue jerseys instead of white.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived